Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, about 6 months ago, we were given a 2002 infiniti g20 from an old neighbor for free and we absolutely love it. Aside from some slight body damage it it in pretty good condition. It was free so we're trying to fix up the inevitable problems when you get a car that has 200k miles on it. I have used this site to replace a ac compressor clutch and looked up a few other directions too. Thank you for this site, I'm sure I will be asking a bunch of dumb questions. lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Sry it took so long to reply. This new updated site makes everything easier to navigate. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello im local newb and i have questions about my p11 g20 sorry for the newb questions in advance. PS me am rombar me not know how to post since joining until today me am very slow sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone as you can tell i'm a newb here and i have a 01 g20t and i have had it for about 2 maybe 3 years and I've wanted to turbo it for a while but most of the time I didn't have the money or the know to do it i have been doing my research and have been coming up short with info on how to do it everything ive seen is either talking about the p10 or the 99 p11 but it seems like no one does the 2000s and up i have read that it has something to do with ecu im guessing the tuner shops cant get into them for some reason but thats besides the point of this post i would like to know how to turbo the vehicle without breaking the bank i just want a very fun daily driver i would say 300 hp is the ideal number for me but i would settle as low as 205 to 240 ive heard that i could do a gtir turbo kit but it takes some fabrication im too poor for that and i also heard about doing a se-r turbo kit but couldn't find a lot of info about that, im planing on doing a exedy clutch kit with a light weight flywheel very soon so that when i do throw the turbo on it can handle what i put down, also the only aftermarket stuff i have done to the car is radio and sub, megan racing header and down pipe 2.5 straight pipe and apexi muffler with an ebay intake and ebay poly front and rear motor mounts. Sorry for bothering you guys with my dumb newbie questions and long write up and thank you for the help. PS could I also get prices along with your info please.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts