Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
81 - 100 of 118 Posts

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Minor update

We are nearing completion on some inner trunk panels.

Here is a pic of an almost-complete pass. side inner panel.
pic

:D

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Chino 88 said:
Does your CF connect have the means to make that trunk section overlay? I've been thinking about doing it for some time.. but haven't researched CF companies to see who and how much it would be to make it...
We are our own connection (Tuned Perfection Autosports)..... :cheeky: Myself and a couple of others are responsible for all of the custom carbon fiber work so far. We have spent alot of time developing prototype parts and we have a couple of items that are nearing completion for limited production. Since we don't have a stock p10 trunk laying around, send us your trunk, and we can fabricate and put in that overlay for around $150 plus shipping.

· Registered
1,548 Posts
hey rad, how much for a carbon fiber grill, using your grill to do the mold? thanks

· Registered
3,750 Posts
Ummm... I kinda need my trunk lid... if I ever get around to measuring the exact dimensions of the trunk lid area... maybe I can send that to you and you can make it from that?

How much would the P10 CF trunk lid be when it goes into production? If the difference between the $150 overlay and the full trunk is reasonable... I might consider the full trunk.

And I've been eagerly awaiting the release of those B-Pillars you've been talking about... so just say the word when they're done, I'll be the first to send you my credit card info.

PS: A CF P10 grille.. whoa... that's a hot idea. I'd be down for that!

Thanks Jacob!

· Registered
3,755 Posts
So if someone found a good P10 trunk from a junk yard or someone parting out their car. An sent it to ya to make the mold for the trunk lid,... could you swing them a lil discount on getting the actual CF trunk?:cool: PM and let me know. I dont' mind rolling around a month without a trunk. hahaha
But.. it is about to snow near the end of oct.. early nov.. is usually when it starts to get kinda cold. So maybe that wouldn't be to smart of me.:bored:

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
more pictures...

We have more pictures of completed parts

1. The sub box ( a one-off custom item)
sub box

2. Carbon fiber trunk sides (inner side panels in trunk), you can see them a little in this pic, a better pic will come
trunk
For these, send us yours and we can overlay them and reshape them into a custom, smoother, shape as we did on mine (we eliminated the jack door on the pass side and smoother out the entire panel a bit) or whatever you prefer..

3. In our spare time we made a carbon fiber windshield washer cover, in the near future look for a complete carbon fiber engine dress-up kit availiable for purchase. :)
cover

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
door pilliars

BlueEnyaMix said:
Yes but when? Have you guys done any door pillars yet? Or any rear decks done?

P10 WRC said:
yeah door pillars is what i need too
Soon my friends, very soon, I'll let you know. I'll first post up some pics of the prototype ones on my car to show you what they look like. We will produce only 2-3 sets initially to have for sale.

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
The OEM carbon trunks may be here sooner than expected. Tuned Perfection is in talks to team up with another c/f company right here in the midwest to produce OEM P10 c/f trunks. This company is experienced in some of the larger body panels, while we are more experienced in the smaller stuff (They have been featured in some major mags before). We are still looking for an OEM trunk we can use, preferably one we can buy. I will have details very soon as to how many buyers we will need for the group buy.

As for the door pilliars, we will be nearing completion by the end of this coming weekend and will soon thereafter have a couple for sale.
:cool:

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
We ended up making a ton of p10 carbon fiber parts and sold some of them, its been so long that I can't find the pictures. The p10 was sold years ago that had lots of the prototype parts on it. We have since made many carbon fiber parts for the WRX, STi, BMW, Mercedes Benz and now various Porsche models. We also carbon fiber wrap parts.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts