Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Were did you get that, or did you make it. I think it looks pretty good. What kind of rims are those(Chrome)?. Also did you just repaint your car looks real shiny.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels are machined not chrome, the suspension is KYB GR2 shocks and struts with B+M springs. The lip is a wings west lip :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
WINGS WEST MAKES A FRONT LIP FOR THE P10? HOW MUCH? I'M GETTING IT IF THEY DO, BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO PAINT MY CAR.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm pretty sure he modified it.. I don't think it's that hard. WW doesn't have a lip listed for a P10. The new webpage layout for WingsWest is pretty dope :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The lip is actually not modified at all. The lip is off of a 99 civic and it fits almost perfectly, you have to stretch a little around the sides but other than that it is fine. I'll get more pics of it later today.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, If anyone wants the wheels they are for sale, either $400 just for the wheels or $800 for wheels and tires, they are a month old 205/40/17 for the tires and 17*7 Rage Vigor for the wheels. Let me know :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
ARE YOU SERIOUS? THATS A CIVIC LIP? STOCK RIGHT? PLEASE EMAIL THE PROCEDURE TO PUT ONE ON... ANY CUTTING? ANY GAPS? I'M REALLY FEELING THAT LIP.=)

·
Registered
237 Posts
that front lip looks reall good.. is the lip from the coupe, hatchback or the 4door?

post more pictures and instructions.

thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
99 civic 2 dr coupe, no cutting, no caping, just let it sit out in the sun for a couple hours and it will stretch right around the front. :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
That front lip looks nice!! So tell me more about the front grill..I like it too.

·
Registered
756 Posts
PDX-G20 said:
99 civic 2 dr coupe, no cutting, no caping, just let it sit out in the sun for a couple hours and it will stretch right around the front. :)
Which model/part # front lip? I am looking at their site now (www.wingswest.com) and can't tell which one you have. Any info. would be appreciated.

·
Registered
183 Posts
front lip

yo that peice looks pretty tight dood . lemme get some info on that . :beard:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The grill is the original one with the center part cut out and filled with mest, except I cut out a lot only left like a 3/4 inch frame from the original one.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's the 99 civic typeR front lip. If you want it you can have mine, I need to buy more things to experiment with, $210 painted black.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts