Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i have 2 more P10 Suspensions by D2 im asking $650 for each neg. (check there site for specs but there pretty awesome and best bang for buck imo)

Nismo wing for P10 painted obsidian black, asking $250 neg.
Wing has the nismo badge and is pretty rare ,great condition!

these are the last of my p10 parts n last of my jdm goodies, get em while there hot... pm me for pics and questions or just text me (nine oh 8).644-4856 for a quick response. thanks for looking

new price $650 shipped for the suspension, or $800 for both plus shipping..

·
Registered
304 Posts
I couldn't find a p10 application listed on their site. Does this require a separate set of pieces to do camber adjustment if I lower using these springs?

Edit: Duh - Australian company - rechecked under Primera (they spelled it Primeza?) and found it. Still no details though since it's kind of a crappy site written by someone with a poor command of English.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't find a p10 application listed on their site. Does this require a separate set of pieces to do camber adjustment if I lower using these springs?

Edit: Duh - Australian company - rechecked under Primera (they spelled it Primeza?) and found it. Still no details though since it's kind of a crappy site written by someone with a poor command of English.
i've never opened the boxes, but i'll open them up for pics i later on today..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
potentially intrested in the D2's.....this a full set? all the hardware? adjutnebt tools??? pics?? new used??
full set all hardware and adjustment tools are included in the box, even the brake line relocation tabs in most cases. hit me with your emails i'll send pics... i left my personal line up top text me email addy's and i'll send away..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

yes camber is adjusted seperately.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
new price $650 shipped for the suspension, or $800 for both nismo wing and suspension...plus shipping of course... must be sold asap i'll try this deal to make it more interesting.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts