Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there

as you can see i am new here but thought seen as how my body kit was such a hit on Automotive Forums i would post a link to it here as well would have just put attachments here of it, but aparently i cant as a newbie?...lol....anyway here it is if ya like it leave me a message if ya dont oh well

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t48052.html

cheers
dave
www.primeracarclub.co.nz

·
Registered
133 Posts
NIIICE!!!

hey post the prices here and whiel ur at it, how much would the shipping be? any chance of bringing that to tthe US?

if ever, i would love to see a model that resembles a rally car, if not, something soemthing..the kits for p11s are really rare..ur like the 3rd one ever...thanks a lot..props to the ride!:D =)

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Moondog, that lip is sweet!!! :)

I'm pretty positive it will not fit on a US bumper without some modding. I've previously ordered a lip for a Primera and the shape of the bottom of our bumper is different. The curves are not as sharp on ours and also our bumpers are longer.

It's a bummer cause that lip is damn good looking! :depressed

Also, the sideskirts and rear you have are copies of the Nissan factory option kit in Japan (made by Altia for them). There is a company here in the US (Erebuni) who also makes a copy of the kit...

The sideskirts fit G20's, however the rear quarters do not. Our bumpers are longer and the back is at different angle.. ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well B-Boogie really sorry to hear that dude i new the g20 had slightly different lines but didnt realise it would be that bad

mind you if you were prepared to modify once recieving it then shouldnt be a problem of course it would make the item slightly more expensive ....anyway thanx guys for replying i am so amazed at the response i have gotten over this modification :)

cheers guys
dave
www.primeracarclub.co.nz

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
The rears are very easy to modify but the front is more complicated, though not insanely different.

Who knows maybe someone will try to get one here...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Do you think my local body shop could handle that? Every time i drive by it there seem to be a ton of civics with crazy bodykits and those stupid air wings on the back. What all whould need to be done, so i can tell them exactly what and get a price for the budget.:asian:

·
Registered
343 Posts
moonman,

That front lip,

I know its for a primera but is that to fit the standard p11 bumper or the p11 GT bumper as the GT Bumper is slightly lower than the standard one?

please let me know as I might be interested in one.

Kev

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Dudes, that is way nice!!! I dont see it being too much of a problem to fit onto the G20 with some mods....any reputable body shop could make it fit like it should....definately get the price of that beast.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys

if ya look at that full post on automotive forums you will see prices of the kit

off the top of my head the front lip is about $200 US
the sideskirts and rear quarters are about $360 US
and the rear Quarters by them self are about $110 US

of course ya would need to include shippin and packaging costs to this price

kfairburn i think this is a P11 Gt Bumper slightly lower than others i have seen i have been told the g20 bumper is longer in the front than ours though this is why it wasnt going to work

dave

·
Registered
343 Posts
hey moonman,

I'm from the Uk and I have both the GT and the standard bumpers available ( I was hoping that it was the GT bumper it fitted because its lower than the standard one, although that picture looks like the standard bumper to me, I guess I'm wrong tho). could you just clear up for me. who is it I need to be contacting to order the lip?

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the company that makes this kit is called aerotech they are based in nz and have a website

www.aerotech.co.nz

on the site it is fairly out of date and doesnt actually show p11 stuff as its just a new kit mine is the first in the country to be fitted. you may have trouble contacting these guys as there email guy is pretty slack but they will reply eventually.....if ya have to much trouble leave me a message and i will try for you

my bumper could be the standard bumper my car has GT on the side of it so was presumin it was the GT bumper as well..

Dave

·
Registered
343 Posts
you might be right actually about the GT bumper. I guess the thing to do is ask the people who make it. at least I have both bumpers so I can see which it would fit on. I'll drop them a mail and see if I get a reply. If not then I'll drop you a mail.

Cheers for the help.

Kev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts