Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've actually been lurking around G20.net for the past month because my dad (long story made short), sold my '01 Sentra SE, and I wanted a car with that lovely SR20DE engine.

A month passes of waiting and waiting for such a car and I spot a '99 G20 yesterday (my dad has a dealer's license and has access to Manheim auctions):

A short while later, it's all mine for $3015 (it has 105K miles on it). I took pictures at the auction lot, and it definitely needs a clean up:

I'm thrilled but need to take care of a few things as mentioned by the post-sale inspection:

• front rotors need to be replaced
  • take care of ABS light (speed sensor)
  • tiny exhaust leak
The front rotors make a 'school-bus'-like squeek. Could the ABS light be related to the rotors being like that?

Engine-wise, I'm not going to do much, if anything, to this car. I'm young and want to enjoy driving, not speeding. However, I loved the stiff suspension of my B15, so I'll focus there after I pick up some fog lights.

Anyway, just wanted to provide an introduction!

By the way, what is the name of this color? Brown-Gray?

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
looks good, your color is called Autoum(SP?) Bronze

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

It's nice to know I picked up a 'rare' color. =)

I haven't even driven it yet (due to school, haven't gotten it registered), but will post pictures in the members section soon 'nough.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Where in Maryland are you located? I'm in the Baltimore area when I'm home from school.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Oh, nice! My younger brother is in the Meyerhoff program at UMBC.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts