Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my infiniti's color is like crap. WHat do you guys recommend? WRX blue, white, RED or black? im leaning on black, but if anybody can do a good pain job, may ill go for a hot metallic blue look...i wonder how much it would cost?

·
Registered
22 Posts
what color is it now? i would go for lexus is300 pearl blue or whatever. that color is real hot.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If you do go with black, keep in mind everything is visible on it, such as stone chips, scratches etc..

I think that if you're going for a custom paint job, go all out and get something "different". Get a candy paint job :).

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
atomic-G said:
I think that if you're going for a custom paint job, go all out and get something "different". Get a candy paint job :).
Totally! I'd go for either the Skyline GT-R V-spec II blue (paint code #TV2) or the Skyline GT-R M-Spec metallic gold (code #EY0)

·
Registered
520 Posts
I would have to say go with a smoke color. I saw an IS300 in like a smoked metalic color and it was bad. I started droolin so I looke the other way. That's what color I'd get.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
When i get a paint job next year I HAVE A BLACK CAR, its gonna be chameleon, from black to DARK cherry red. I already got quoted by my friends dad, $1900. He does good paint jobs my friend has a prelude with air bags a whole black widow kit and 18 chrome rims with chameleon from light green to dark green. he won best paint in MOROSO.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I think someone already mentioned it but Gold is a hot hot color for a paint job... Ever since I saw the Top Secret Skyline in Gold I knew that was the paint color I would want my car in.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Just make sure they wet-sand it. No matter wut color u choose-its not worth it if u dont get wet with it...:p

I got quoted an extra $300 to add a wet sand to my new paint. Im going to keep my car white -I think IM going with The Toyota MR2 Super White-It seem to have the brightest white. But I gotta check out some other options.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my cars color is bronze...brownish!! im not really thrilled with it..damn its soo hard to find stuffs thatll match it...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd go with the silver metallic that the new Infinitis are advertised in :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts