Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally have new pics of my p10 G20. Check them out and let me know what you think. You can view the pics at:
www.customG20.homestead.com

*Make sure you scroll all the way down to see all the pics*

·
Registered
50 Posts
couple of ?'s

in the pic of your engine, right above your radior cap what is that filter going to and where did you get the filter. second; is your pop filter connected directly to your maf and did you think about cai or will it not fit. third; why no rear pics to show off the corvette tails. thanx for the imput and bitchin' ride

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Its an AIV filter theres usually a tube going into the air box from the exhaust manifold.

Its a option when you get the JWT POP charger! what youd do w/o it Im not sure ?

·
Registered
520 Posts
thats tight dawg. I see your repin your screen name very well. Keep up the good work. You do have the most radical G20 I've seen. You've must have put at least 10grand into that car. You might want to invest in some air suspension so you can put the G20's azz in the air if you haven't allready.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments. I don't have any new pics of the rear of the car. Also, I don't have air susp. and personally don't want it. Right now the car handles great with the HKS springs. The only susp. upgrade I would consider is the JIC coilover kit.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: couple of ?'s

krylon's g20 said:
in the pic of your engine, right above your radior cap what is that filter going to and where did you get the filter.
You do not have the AIV on your '96 G20 so you would not have to put a filter on like that if you have a CAI or POP installed. It was only on the '91-'93 and possibly some '93.5 depending on low-port/high-port.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
it's a nice car the only thing I'd do was get new leather I dont like the tan it doesn'y match the dash and door panels. How do you like your subs. I heard 12 MTX's those things beat but what about 10's. Also do you get a lot of rattle of does it sound good.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The seats are in the process of being changed. The original seats I was going to replace them with were Sparco, I no longer have the seats and I plan on putting in a pair of MOMO street racer seats. Also, the MTX's sound really good, but they are being taken out because I'm redoing the trunk with a different sub combo sunk into the spare tire well. I will post pics when done.
Everyone, Thanks for all the comments.:)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some new pics

Instead of starting a new thread, I figured that I would resurrect an old one. Here are some new pics that I added recently. I tried to get some pics showing the zaino bros shine. :)
NOTE: The interior is still not completely finished..... It will be soon.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I like the new pictures! Those momo's look real good in there.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, I won't be able to make it. I will be at the Carlisle, PA show a week or so before that and I have a big show the following weekend in COBO hall, downtown Detroit. Maybe we can have the next meet in the midwest. I'll try to make the next one....

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
I think you should become a Car Domain member or better yet a Image Station memeber... I reached bandwith too, no pics for me... With image station, you can copy the link to the picture itself, then we could all see the pictures!!!! :) :D :knockout: :evil: :p :sleep:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Seen your ride before. Looks dope, you still got those vette lights in the back. I've still never seen them in there yet. I want a peek at the rear bumper with the vette lights. What color did you paint your car?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Once again gotta say that's one of the most off the hook p10s around. Quick question what rails did you use for your front and rear seats. I was planning to do that, but I wasn't sure how the rear would look 'cause there's probably a space where the rear stock seat used to be.

I was gonna just but a board wrapped in vinyl to cover the rest of the space and place my Xbox in the middle of the two rear seats???

Once again dope.... Keep it pimpin...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts