Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I cleaned the white car yesterday since it was so beautiful out. On the "dry run" I decided to bring my camera and snap some shots in the undeveloped area by my mom's place.

Let me know what you think.

5 My favorite part about the car, for right now

Thank you come again

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Great pics Scott. I want to see those ambers and fogs on it though :)

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After exams it's on! There will be a drastic change. I'm gonna put the lip from the tan car on it, along with the sideskirts from the kit. The rear lip will have to wait until later when I can figure out how I want to go about putting it on. I also have B&G Coilover's that will be making their way onto the car, and the wood wheel and knob will also adorn the interior. I'm sure your fogs and corners will make their way on there as well.

By the way, I barely did any editing to these pictures, just my stupid watermark and a border. I purchased a hood for my telephoto lense and as you can tell, it makes a hell of a difference. /photography nerd

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Nice dude...i love the pearl white...i got the same color on mine and it looks so nice when its clean and shiny :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
nice and clean, i like the rims a lot, nice job man :thumbsup: , can't wait to see the new goodies on it :naughty:

Rob

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
seems people love theyre mep's wheels!

you wanna keep those forever and im keeping my rally Fortecs forever haha

nice ride

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
ChickenWing said:
seems people love theyre mep's wheels!

you wanna keep those forever and im keeping my rally Fortecs forever haha

nice ride
+1 also love that clean look...

*off topic*
chickenwing!!! love your car..unique with the amber corners on p11 also very glad to meet u

mike

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
NismoG20T said:
*off topic*
chickenwing!!! love your car..unique with the amber corners on p11 also very glad to meet u

mike
you too man, i made the gf look at your dualies and had to explain why i wanted them when you guys pulled in lol

and my buddy(big kid with "CCM" sweatshirt) loves your wheels, those are the ones hes wanted ever since he got his p10.

sorry for the thread jack! :)

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
mmmm the wheels, its all about the wheeeeelllllssss.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts