Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just got a new camera messin round the porsche is my dads, i dont even get to look at it. It got some mods its got a full techart kit, carbon fibre door sills, and a twin turbo setup, no im kiddin...lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
No disrespect but your daddy has a porsche and you are driving around an older G...either your dad ran into money after you were out of the house or someone gave lousy fathers day gifts growing up ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha strong words for someone thats jsut got here, also im a college athlete with no money and that porsche was gifted to my father when his brother died in 9/11 keep running ur mouth....

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
aw, i thought they were thumbs. need bigger pics! nice grill on the P10.

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
dredwin said:
No disrespect but your daddy has a porsche and you are driving around an older G...either your dad ran into money after you were out of the house or someone gave lousy fathers day gifts growing up ;)
Dude it's a Boxster, not a carrera GT.

My Dad used to have a '68 Porsche 912 that he bought for like $4,000 but you don't see me mobbin a Murcielago. :confused:

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
dredwin said:
Its just a joke guys... :shhh:

However, Im very sorry to hear about ur uncles death... Very sorry. :(

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
looking good man, same color as mine, why are you going to sell it?

Rob

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the thing is i dont know if i want to sell it, im at school and dont have my car there cause the winters in wilkes barre are pretty bad, but i might drive it over the summer and then get rid of it, ill sell it now if the right offer comes to.

i like the boxster, it grips like hell, its got a 10.5" rear tire on it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts