Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some new pics and check out my site for the other mods I did this weekendg20style.com

more pictures will be on my site tommorro night i need to photo shop the backrounds

and check out the grille I'm working on made using the factory grille and mesh

still need to sand it and spray behind it flat black not installed yet

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Looking tight....I like the centering of the emblem on the back of the trunk. And the grill is looking promising...kinda Nismoish...props...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
LOOKS GOOD ON YA !!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks my girlfriend bought me the springs and i installed them last weekend. not sure if i'm going to keep the grille though. might sell it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If the grille gets painted, I think it'll look good.

The drop is sweet - it's a good feeling when you get your car dropped - nice gf you have :)

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
atomic-G If the grille gets painted, I think it'll look good.
I painted it black i just have to wet sand and polish it
G20 SpoRt 2002 Looks so much better!!!! What springs did you use?
thanks I used the B&G they had the drop i wanted intrax and eibach i didn't like

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ericdd said:
atomic-G If the grille gets painted, I think it'll look good.
I painted it black i just have to wet sand and polish it
G20 SpoRt 2002 Looks so much better!!!! What springs did you use?
thanks I used the B&G they had the drop i wanted intrax and eibach i didn't like

:( Whats wrong with Eibach!?!?! hehehe naw im playing hey I have the Eibach and love them!! perfect height and ride =)

·
Registered
146 Posts
How did you make the new grill using your original grill? I like how the grill is nice and flush and has the border around it, I am going to be making my own grill this weekend so I'm trying to get a good idea on how to make it.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Car looks nice! I like what you did to your grill. I was thinking of doing something like that too. But I have another idea. I don't know how it's going to work out I'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
17 Posts
How hard was/is it to install springs? The place where I ordered them from wanted $250 just to install them, and I said no. My cousin is an infiniti tech and would do it for cheap, but I ask a lot of him these days (I dont want to wear out the 'family discount' too quickly ;) ). So I was wondering if I could install them myself, how involved is it?

·
Registered
354 Posts
sweet ride eric..damn that is seriously tight..everyone is telling my i should lower my car and i plan too ur rims are tight too

·
Registered
133 Posts
Infintit Badge

Where did you get that infiniti badge on the rear... I wanna debadge and do something like that but I can't find a badge like that....

Your G looks hot man

Jim

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The bdge is from a QX4. the springs weren't bad to install but make sure you have a GOOD spring compressor the one i had sucked and it took forever if you could get it done for around $150 i'd say it's worth having done. the grille I cut out the slats with a jig saw (carefully) then cut the top where the emblem was to make it thinner then filled it with fiberglass filler. after the shape was acheived i put the mesh behind and painted it. I'm not sure if I like it yet though It may not be the look I'm looking for. I want my car to look like it should of come stock not overdone. I may sell it if anyones interested. the lights for the bumper i made check my site to find out howclear bumper lights
thanks for the positive comments.
i should be getting my red valve cover monday will post pictures soon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts