Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
why am i about to put the words 'hot' and 'pontiac' in the same sentence?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
decent looking car. im not crazy about the front (im not crazy about any pontiac front). the commodore front looks 1000x better.

it does indeed look like a TL from the doors back and the front fender looks like a BMW.

·
Registered
392 Posts
wow, i never thought pontiacs could look kool.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
As has already been mentioned, totally looks like a TL. I like it.

One question though...when is Pontiac going to ditch the ugly honeycomb grilles??? Every time I think I like something of theirs, they throw that awful hex pattern into the mix...Vibe, Solstice, now this. The CEO must have a serious honey (or bee) fetish.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
^^ the whole grill throws the car off. really nice besides that

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
StangG20 said:
^^ the whole grill throws the car off. really nice besides that
I actually don't mind the grill's design so much, if you look at the front end shot you can see that it flows with the lines of the hood.

That being said I'd make the following changes:

1: Lose the hood air inlets. They look dumb.

2: The honeycomb plastic in the grill looks cheap. It needs to go or at least downsized so it's not as blatant.

3: Downsize the grill so it lines up with the hood line. It would just look cleaner.

Other than that I'd have to say it's a car I would actually own. Would I take it over my I30? No, but it's not in the same class either. If this can be a reliable car and can get some positive magazine reviews it will go far.

·
Registered
212 Posts
its deff a turn in the right direction. the gto was nice but it was waay to bland. very boring for a v8 car. too bad this one will also be too expensive for me to own

·
Registered
28 Posts
From the suggestions in this thread, I decided to see how it would actually look without the hoodscoops and lowering the top edge of the kidneygrilles to match the hood...quicky hackjob, so I apologize for the crudity of my Paint Shop Pro work (and I also use a version of PSP that is over 10 years old) I have to say, I honestly prefer it the way it actually is...

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
nice hack job. came out pretty good IMO. i think the front resembles an IS in the photochop. i like it better this way (in the chop)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts