Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED:NeW stuff installed on the G.........

Here's some pictures of a few new things I have done to my G recently.................
Tenzo R GF7 *Black 17 X 7 wrapped in Nitto Invo's 225/45R17, Accord Eyelids, Q - logic vented Box, three color pinstripe, Blacked out side markers, meshed grill, addco rear sway, F & R strut bars thanx dave :), cleared rear turn signals, rear window spoiler, sport/clear corners *cryss......

I Can't lower it, I have the stechs at my shop the 225/45's don't fit :(

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
looks good.
i like your rims, and the eyebros look clean.
you should really clear and sport your corners, it would
def add to the flow of your car. and you REALLY need to
drop your ride bro! looks like a 4x4 right now :lol:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
his sig says he has stechs on gr-2's haha

Well, you are kinda like my twin from the Eastcoast. I too have a sport with modded accord lids...make me wanna take some updated pics of my ride.

keep the mods coming...looking good there bro.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just added.....addco rear sway bars, f&r strut bars ;) thanx dave, taylor 8mm wires and denso iridiums, and cleared the rear signals, tell me what you think :)

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Looks good man. Time to trade up the rims for something that will fit the S-Tech drop though, even if you go same style!!! :D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the rims fit, the tires I dont think will fit they are 225/45r17.....I had them installed with the 215/45r17 falkens but the ride sucked with the stechs and gr2's, i might have to get the bumpstops, if that setup works for everyone.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
davew7 said:
Those bars look great! :thumbsup: Maybe you just need to roll the fenders a bit.
yea i think i might, im just afraid of the ride

NY=pothole/even road central

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Interesting to see where that Stillen Rstb (that I had customized and turned into a Fstb) ended up... looks nice. That car needs to be lowered urgently though.... I have a bit of a similar problem (rubbing) with my car on a bit too big winter tires. But I will roll the fenders some more (and in the mean time half of my left front fender lining already came off...). But my car will remain lowered.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol funny how parts get passed around here, yea the lowering thing is on my mind, I got the parts and can do it myself but I just don't wanna rip shit apart when I drive, cause the roads suck around here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts