Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED:NeW stuff installed on the G.........

Here's some pictures of a few new things I have done to my G recently.................
Tenzo R GF7 *Black 17 X 7 wrapped in Nitto Invo's 225/45R17, Accord Eyelids, Q - logic vented Box, three color pinstripe, Blacked out side markers, meshed grill, addco rear sway, F & R strut bars thanx dave :), cleared rear turn signals, rear window spoiler, sport/clear corners *cryss......

I Can't lower it, I have the stechs at my shop the 225/45's don't fit :(

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
his sig says he has stechs on gr-2's haha

Well, you are kinda like my twin from the Eastcoast. I too have a sport with modded accord lids...make me wanna take some updated pics of my ride.

keep the mods coming...looking good there bro.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the rims fit, the tires I dont think will fit they are 225/45r17.....I had them installed with the 215/45r17 falkens but the ride sucked with the stechs and gr2's, i might have to get the bumpstops, if that setup works for everyone.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Interesting to see where that Stillen Rstb (that I had customized and turned into a Fstb) ended up... looks nice. That car needs to be lowered urgently though.... I have a bit of a similar problem (rubbing) with my car on a bit too big winter tires. But I will roll the fenders some more (and in the mean time half of my left front fender lining already came off...). But my car will remain lowered.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol funny how parts get passed around here, yea the lowering thing is on my mind, I got the parts and can do it myself but I just don't wanna rip shit apart when I drive, cause the roads suck around here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.