1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
39 Posts
that looks like it came from a PT Crusier. and the I logo is distorted. looks fake to me.

·
Registered
952 Posts
kinda fishy

Look at his other auctions, he has more but wihtout infiniti it has nissan. I dunno about the authenticity of these.:monkey:

·
Registered
251 Posts
ThunderG said:
that looks like it came from a PT Crusier. and the I logo is distorted. looks fake to me.

You know what I think as well

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
If it sounds(or looks) too good to be true....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
He's full of shit! He always put's those emblems out there and states that they are going fast and he doesn't know if he'll be able to get anymore in stock and they are rare. My ass! It's a CROCK O'Shit. :tired:

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think maybe the one with the wings is OK. I don't know where I'd put it though. Probably not big enough to go on the back. Funny cuz I saw a Benz last week and on the trunk it had the benz symbol without the little circle around it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It is just a custom made emblem, thats all. It has not been infiniti inspected or anything like that. Just a person making homemade badges! I wouldn't buy it because the infiniti logo looks altered, it is not the right size and shape.

·
Registered
952 Posts
bootleg

No doubt about it, they are bootleg, just look at the other garbage he's selling.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know...I was just posting it. I didn't see any other badges that he had.

Oh well....Like I said before its not my style but someone might want them..... 8Þ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts