Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came in the mail today :teeth: hopefully in this weekend!

:smile: :smile: excited excited

My first autoX event will be feb 24/25 :cheese: :naughty:

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried, but my apt has crapppppy lighting, and i tried for like 5 minutes to get it to focus no luck.. haha

·
Registered
210 Posts
ahha yo I've been looking at your photobucket photos.. That girl is sweet is it your GF :p? mauahha no really I almost buy those
but then I didn't because I don't know how to change put it on my car :( was it hard? did you take pictures when doing it?????

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually i THINK they fit directly 91-93
94-96 have to be a bit modified.
other than that, all you gotta to is unscrew a few panels under the steering wheel, and the trim pops off and then its 3 screws or so to get the cluster out, and these just slide on over the old ones. very very easy to walk yourself through

and yeah shes my girlfriend =)

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah these slide right on around them, just dont pull too hard, and dont try to get the needles off

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
zicmu- said:
That girl is sweet is it your GF :p?
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
and yeah shes my girlfriend =)
googly eyes at tinyP10? :zoinks: who's Volvo is that?

you're gonna LOVE the rear sway bar. it's f*cking sweet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
heehhehe its always funny to read about myself in these posts.
p.s. i love my gauges :)

and that volvo was mine... i unofficially bought it for 5 dollars from my sister

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Sweet, let us know how to Autox'ing goes! Time to find someone w/ a driving force pro and GT4 so you can log in some simulation hours! :D

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ah im so excited for autoX!

and it depends on which volvo youre referencing...

my buddy colins got a turbo swap in his 86 740gle (darker silver, black hood, lowered)
or
reannas old 240 light silver that shes in...
OR theres that sick s60r i believe? that ive got 2 pics of tht i saw randomly. sooo hot

and reanna. good to see when i drop you off at class youre actually working *ehem*

·
Registered
91 Posts
lol you know you'd do the same

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Very nice rear sway. Do you know anybody that has the stillen rear sway and if so how does it compare?

Also where did you buy it and if you don't mind me asking, how much?

Gmac

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Sweet, let us know how to Autox'ing goes! Time to find someone w/ a driving force pro and GT4 so you can log in some simulation hours! :D
No power cord FTMFL :*(

have fun with the sway bar!!!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Gmac03 said:
Very nice rear sway. Do you know anybody that has the stillen rear sway and if so how does it compare?
Cryss has one. i think the Addco/Progress are the same bar. i do know the Addco/Progress is solid and mounts beneath the rear axle. the Stillen is hollow, and mounts in front of the rear axle.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts