Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well to start off, I just bought a G20T P-10 1994 in Blue with a black leather interior. I go to pick it up on July 7th, and do the 25+ hour trip back home in it (from las vegas to chicago)

I used to own a 240sx with a SR20DET motor swap (who hasn't right?) lol but ended up selling it when i lost my liscense (cop magnet)

and i used to have a VW GTI before that (MK4) 1.8T it was alot of fun but i wanted something i could learn from since i felt i was always pushing its limits....

the 240 did that alot, and i wish i had a chance to learn the car to its limits before i had to get rid of her... but yea too late for now...

so on to the G20... im not sure what route i want to go with the car for now.... but i will be researching what i want to do, and throw my money and work into the stuff that will be used no matter what, like suspension, clutch, parts of the exhaust, and some simple cosmetic stuff...

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
...and you guys and gals can blame me for both SR20de powered cars he's owned.. I found him the 240sx (*that one was local) and I pointed out the nice 't' to him just yesterday and told him all the goodness of a 't' especially a stick shift 't'

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TexasP11 said:
Welcome and congrats on the purchase man!

thanks alot! i cant wait to get it!!! seriously, im like going stir crazy... i have 3 weeks almost to the day before i fly out there and pick her up

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Welcome, And you might as well go ahead and ad this site to your favorites, hell you could be like me and make it your home page even....:smile:

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chris said:
no worries. he'll up the mileage pretty quick.. lol

just to spite you ill only use it for the 6 mile too and from work drive :p and i will put it in storage for the winter :teeth:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and Welcom! It's the one on EBAY, right? Love those low miles :)

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue said:
Congrats on the purchase and Welcom! It's the one on EBAY, right? Love those low miles :)

Yes it is!

thanks, yea i cant wait to get it. its all worn in, asking for mods, and all that..... now the only trouble is... what route do i want to go with... turbo, N/A, or Super charger?

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
junknstuff said:
^^like i said in the ebay thread....im just going to wait till you actually have it in your driveway to give you an official welcome!! :zoinks:

but damn....ya swooped a nice g man! :p

i dont have a drive way :(

is the street by my place ok? lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts