Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be buying a P11 sometime soon I hope. I'm just here to do some research and decide exactly what model and year P11 I want. It's gotta be a 5spd and hopefully pearl white, pearl blue or titanium.
I'm not new to Nissans by any means. I've been involved in the Maxima clubs for about 5 years and have spent a lot of time working on many different Nissans at a Nissan performance shop.
I'm a mechanic at Honda but I gotta own a Nissan.

Anyone around here from Toronto, ON?

·
Registered
957 Posts
welcome to the .net G! :thumbsup:

i c we got a double agent now eh, workin fo the honduh's but secretly a nissan man...

don't worry i won't tell :shhh:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
greetings.
a few elite Toronto members: slimlou and Loco.
look in the Meetings and Events section, they have frequent meets.

so do you work on Acura EL's too? i miss those, and Tim Horton's.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P11Gdub said:
greetings.
a few elite Toronto members: slimlou and Loco.
look in the Meetings and Events section, they have frequent meets.

so do you work on Acura EL's too? i miss those, and Tim Horton's.
thanks i'll check the meets section
yeah i work on el's
you don't have those in the u.s.?
i'm sick of timmies :baffled:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
shock211 said:
thanks i'll check the meets section
yeah i work on el's
you don't have those in the u.s.?
i'm sick of timmies :baffled:
no Acura EL's. i thought those were cool.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
shock211 said:
I'm going to be buying a P11 sometime soon I hope. I'm just here to do some research and decide exactly what model and year P11 I want. It's gotta be a 5spd and hopefully pearl white, pearl blue or titanium.
I'm not new to Nissans by any means. I've been involved in the Maxima clubs for about 5 years and have spent a lot of time working on many different Nissans at a Nissan performance shop.
I'm a mechanic at Honda but I gotta own a Nissan.

Anyone around here from Toronto, ON?
Hell Yeah!! There are plenty of us here in T.O.!! We call ourselves the SOG's - Southern Ontario G20's, we try to meet on a monthly basis as bet we can! If you use the Search function and enter 'SOG' or 'SOG Toronto' you'll get alot of hits. Our best turnout was last summer where we had 16 members show up. And I know there were another 10+ that couldn't make it out! Hell, 'randyo156' drove up from Buffalo NY! Loco live in the 'Hammer' (Hamilton), there a alot of members living in Markham, etc! I like to take the lead and organize these when I can!

IF you're flexible on the model & year, I recently saw a 1995 P10, G20t (t = Touring) black leather interior, foglights, rear spoiler, one owner car (based on a carfax check)w/160K, asking is $3000, but I'm sure can work on the price. Oh! And it's black.

If you wanna talk, PM your phone # and a convenient time(s) I can call!

Oh yeah, before forget, WELCOME To the G20.net family!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
slimlou said:
Hell Yeah!! There are plenty of us here in T.O.!! We call ourselves the SOG's - Southern Ontario G20's, we try to meet on a monthly basis as bet we can! If you use the Search function and enter 'SOG' or 'SOG Toronto' you'll get alot of hits. Our best turnout was last summer where we had 16 members show up. And I know there were another 10+ that couldn't make it out! Hell, 'randyo156' drove up from Buffalo NY! Loco live in the 'Hammer' (Hamilton), there a alot of members living in Markham, etc! I like to take the lead and organize these when I can!

IF you're flexible on the model & year, I recently saw a 1995 P10, G20t (t = Touring) black leather interior, foglights, rear spoiler, one owner car (based on a carfax check)w/160K, asking is $3000, but I'm sure can work on the price. Oh! And it's black.

If you wanna talk, PM your phone # and a convenient time(s) I can call!

Oh yeah, before forget, WELCOME To the G20.net family!!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm pretty dead set on a P11. I've owned an older rusty Nissan for the last 5 years. It's time to move on to something newer. Thanks for the offer though.
Seems like the SOGs take care of each other. I dig it!
I'm in the 404/Steeles area so I'm certain I've seen a few SOG members cruising around.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
welcome to the boards man, and good luck with your search. sometimes it can be hard to find the right one but you will find it eventually

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome to Gnet man, dont' give up on the G20 search.. it took me ages to find one. mainly cuz i wanted a manual tranny. It took a while but def worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts