Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is stijn and i'm from antwerp in belgium. I am the proud owner of a primera gt p11. I bought as my second car. First was an almera 2.2td. My primera had 127xxxkm when i bought it and was in perfect shape. It already had an remus exhaust and a k&n air filter.

the changes i did:
- windowtinting (95%)
- sr20de, primera and nismo decals
- nismostyle gearknob
- new rims
- 30mm lowerd
- added some red paint
- some audio work

but pics say more then words:

under the hood

front view

rear view

side view

Hope you like my car, i know i do! ;)

ps: sorry for my english :baffled:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi All,

It's been a while since last post. A lot has changed. My P11 GT is still my daily with a few more mods. Biggest change is me buying a P10 eGT. There was a lot wrong with it but I started rebuilding it. Since there was practically no interior I had to make some choices. Decided to install the front interior but add some racing seats, steer,... There will be no back interior. I'm planning to install a rollcage. Further I revised the engine and took the opportunity to make some improvements.
Race exhaust, downpipe and header, Tomei poncams, K&N CAI, lighter flywheel,...

All in all it will be a "ready to race" oldtimer to have some fun :ditsy:

But enough blabbering, time for some pics. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is still some work to be done but we are getting there!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, so yesterday we did some decals on the car to give it that racy look. Sorry for crappy cellphone qualityWink

Before

Before

After ;)

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
nice, however i would evaluate your harness mount points.

it is not recomended to mount the belts below the shoulder line, as if you crash you could hurt/kill yourself / a passenger.

buy/build a suitable bar that puts the mounts closer to shoulder level

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good point about the harness. I still need to build a rollcage so maybe I can do something with that. About the window decal: it is actually all separate stickers. I ordered the red sunband and the letters so I could adjust it myself. The logo en car I ordered from ebay. I added the decals without thinking about them before so everything was done in the spur of the moment. But I'm happy with the result :naughty:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This weekend I did some detailing. Alu plate on driver an passenger site, Nismo foot support (not on photo), Removed electric window system in back and blocked it, alu plate with carbon on rear panels.

Photo's!

Cheap lowering but difficult to drive :ditsy:

Finished!

"Real" carbon fiber ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yesterday I had a day off so I installed adapters and sensors for oil and water temperature. Now all my meters are up and running! Added a few decals on back panels and went for a drive. I absolutely love it!

With original logo

Ready for a drive

1 - 20 of 63 Posts