Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

• [li]Cupra lip installed. Happy with the result[/li]
    [li]Custom strutbar. Sparco strut of N14 and Nismo rear strutbar of R32 joined together[/li]
    [li]Oil catch tank with lightweight custom support. Waiting for blue hoses[/li]
Time for some photo's.

Cupra lip

Cupra lip

Cupra lip

Strut bar: work in progress

Strut bar finished

Oil catch tank

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Went to circuit of Spa Francorchamps this weekend. Not on the track itself but went for a roadbook tour. Very fun! Will look to upload a small video ;-)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Had an oldtimer meet last weekend. Some pics of the car then. Also installed a homemade rollbar for show :ditsy:

Rollbar

Engine shine

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Had a Japan classic sunday last week and took my 2 primera's. There where 2 other P11 Gt's from Germany. Lots of other cool cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Small update:
- Made me some JDM style orange indicators
- Colour matched my 2 headlights (housing)
- Installed a second fan behind the radiator and connected it on race switch.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Cars are doing fine.

P11 GT is still my daily and almost hitting 200K km's. Only thing is that the airco compressor (coupling actually) has died. The pulley became hot for reasons yet unknown and it melted the rubber dampers/connections. White smoke from under the car ;-) besides that everything fine with the car.

The P10 eGt is my favourite. I drive it anytime I can. Meetings, tours, just for fun,.... This weekend I went to a meeting and asked someone with another eGT to come also. Just when I was about to leave another red eGT turned up. In Belgium it is nearly impossible to find a eGT but yet there we where in a small village with 3 togheter. The white one is a bit tuned and has sparco seats, mine is stripped and has some engine mods but the other red one is for trackdays and has a turbo :bigthumbup:

Pic's or it didn't happen:

Mine

My friend's

My new friend

Parting shot

Showing the goods

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Long time, no update.

Both P11 and P10 are doing great. P11 is still my reliable daily, P10 my weekend warrior.

Doing quitte a lot of old/youngtimer meetings with the P10. Pretty fun to be there with "just a nissan" and people giving it 1 one look. But when they see interior and I open the hood, people are swarming and taking pictures :cheeky:

enough babbling just some photos ;-)

With the 2017 cousin :whistle:

Just an interior shot

A shop a friend made, quitte like this actually

·
Registered
425 Posts
Man that p10 is the tits. I would tongue it's gashole. Lol. Have you had issues with that strut bar? Looks like it's going to tear your towers to shreds if your doin any autoX. Thumbs up man loving it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hahahaha! Not doing any autocross. I just drive it on "good" Belgian roads. Trying to keep it in one piece :p The last picture is a photoshop done by a mate. (it's actually the same picture as the 1 in the rain but keep that for yourself ;) )

Plans to do: Make a rear strutbar (just because I want 1), add an oil cooler (because I like some added bling) and connect the oil catch can (because it isn't) :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Mini meeting with some friends this sunday.

Not many times you'll see 3 eGT's at the same spot :stare:
Next time there will be another black eGT. And there was a T4 in the garage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
So I'm almost done renovating my (first) house. I'm now gathering my stuff to move them. Until now I only moved the most important things ;)

some deco

P10 in it's new garage

First time the 2 GT's on my own driveway

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yesterday I received agoodie from Japan. Original Carbing cooling plate for P10. Super happy!!! Some crappy photos below :teeth:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sweet, FYI I used one of these and it cracked my plastic all the way across the top of my radiator. ( which is probably the rEason my alternator died a week later) bUT i also think it was 20 years old. Maybe aluminum soon only like $40 more, plus they look way cooler in the bay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks for the heads up. But the cooling plate doesn't comes in contact with the radiator. Only structural difference without is that now the radiator support is like 1 washer higher. I got a brand new radiator (which in retrospect was not the best solution because I really want an Aluminium too ;) ) Still have to drive and test but now I now what to check regularly

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes but more air flow through the radiator. I guess I don't have the a/c in front of it either. And on the highway a lot at 65 up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
So again another update: Already added some decals on my cooling plate. This Sunday I will be going to an Japan Classic event with some nissan friends (will post pictures afterwards). Going to make the P10 as clean as can be for the expo there ;-)

Also washed the P11 and took some pics because I am possibly going to let it go (if the price is right). :'( Getting a volvo V40 from work and don't really have place for 3 cars atm. If it doesn't sell for what I'm aiming for, I will rent a box and store it until it is oldtimer qualified. Enough blabbering, time for some pics!

The 2 Primera GT's together

21 - 40 of 60 Posts