Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Went to an Japan Classics Day last weekend. I was the only prim there (no surprise). Just sharing the coolest cars

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks guys! Do love my P10 for sure :lol:

Still want to do some modding to it (if I can find the cash)

To Do list:

- finally install the catch can (installed but not connected)
- Home made Rear Strut bar (just for it's looks)
- Install my Addco rear sway bar
- Dyno run to see what all the modding has done :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So.... apparently it has been a while. Short update: My P11 GT was sold (unfortunately). About 2 months later I heard the struts where broken and replaced by those of a diesel. New owner was parting out pieces he didn't need. He was short on cash. Later I found out it was sold to someone else. That guy blew the engine up by downshifting while "streetracing". Later I saw pictures of the car passing on facebook where the front end was completely smashed. Note that all this happened within 8 months after I sold the car... P11 was immaculate. No rust, always in garage, "low" mileage (200k km's). So no need to tell you guys I was heartbroken. I should have just kept the car....

P10 is doing great however so that keeps me strong. Catch can, addco swaybar, Heko wind deflectors, impul replica grill are installed. Did some reinforcements on front bumper to keep it from "flapping". Installed the front flaps I bought via this forum. And last weekend I finally found the ultimate wheels for my car! Rare compotive TH wheels. These are similar to the OZ racing rally wheels. Next step is to add the decals like the BTCC P10 of Keith O'dor (old spice livery). Quitte happy for the moment ;-)

PIC DUMP!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
THOSE RIMS THO.....SICK ass p10....how ever just one thing the catch should replace the PVC hose near the oil cap as to stop the oil from going in to the valves, at least that's how i did mine and it works really good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Small update but don't know if it is legal to post p0rn here :naughty:

One finished

All done except one because decal was damaged so it is on its way

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
So little update:

I scored a stock interieur for P10 eGT in wonderfull condition. did a trip of 700km to pick it up for just 50 euro. Also got sideskirts, clear corners and stainless steel front door plates thingy's. Good deal :p

Also installed the wheels but this took a lot longer than planned. Because the Compomotive wheels have a steel bushing I knew I needed longer bolts. Luckily we still had those laying around (some longer then others). However when working, we noticed the holes for this bolts in the hubs are different front and back. The front is way bigger (14,3mm). Our bolts fitted rear but not the front. Also even though the bolt are quite a bit longer (63mm vs 43mm or something like that). In the front they would not be long enough. Original nismo ones are available but longest option was 60mm. I needed at least 66mm.... So after searching a bit I finally found a shop in England (custom parts for rally and race cars) who had M12x1,25 in 67mm with and end diameter of 14,3mm. These where advertised for subaru so searching for nissan would not have helped. I ordered 8 bolts so I could finish the front. 5 days later my package arrived and there where 7 bolts in it :*( Shop acknowledged their mistake and send 1 bolt to me. Meanwhile my car was in the garage hanging 2m in the air without wheels :'(

It took a few times and some minor test driving to settle the bolts completely in the hub. In the beginning they moved a little and so my bolts became loose. One time I could take away 3/4 bolts using just my hands :eek:

But enough blabbering: here are some quick pics. One day I will own a set in 17" but for now these 15" will do. Happy with the result :p
Still need centercaps because the ones I got are flat and the inner part of my hubs sticks out. I ordered domed caps now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
So again some time since my last post. I went for the full BTCC look with the Old Spice livery. This works very well with my Compomotive rims. For the moment I'll keep on rocking my Impul grill but I have a new Ph1 grille ready to mount for when I go to "purist" meetings ;-) Some pics!

Ready for paint

Painting done

Done for now. Need to add nissan decals and the tire decals

All done. Will post more pictures with better camera when I get the chance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Passed annual Oltimer check with flying colours! Always a frightening moment because it kinda depends on the mood of the guy(s) preforming the check if it is ok or not. Had 3 individual guys checking it and there was a lot of headscratching involved ;-)

Ultimately they declared it was in superb technical condition and all the modifications are legal (and the ones that weren't were so good, they overlooked them)

Me happy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Congrats on your wedding, Stijn! Also, that Old Spice livery is looking great! Love how it’s looking these days.
Thanks I still got the shirts I got from you. Match really well with the car now ;-) Only wear them on special meetings so they are still like new :p

41 - 60 of 60 Posts