Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently got a used infiniti g20 in decent condition. my only major setback is the interior, it's light tan, not one of my favorite colors. I am getting the car painted, I was thinking pewter grey until someone pointed out that the grey-tan combo might not be a good combo.

I like minimal simple cool rims, straight smooth lines and clean interiors.

my questions:

1: what is a good color combo to go with that tan interior, or has anyone every completely re-done their interior? how much should i expect t pay for a redone interior?

2: what are some good rims I can get used?
thanks!

the new guy

·
Registered
526 Posts
Spec V rims are nice oem nissan rims that you can usually pic up either here or sr20forum.com and as far as interior i would just wait till you can find a g20t in a scrapyard with a good interior. Then strip it for its black leather seats/dash/carpet/door panels/steering wheel. The best thing to go with grey is black.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
if you were just going to keep your interior Id say go with a champagne or a dark green of some sort...as far as rims, I, personally like mesh style or a clean 5 spoke type with a fat lip but you may have a different preference...

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
SleakG20 said:
Spec V rims are nice oem nissan rims that you can usually pic up either here or sr20forum.com and as far as interior i would just wait till you can find a g20t in a scrapyard with a good interior. Then strip it for its black leather seats/dash/carpet/door panels/steering wheel. The best thing to go with grey is black.

that is what i am going to do...but no p11 with nice black interior out there

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
NismoG20T said:
that is what i am going to do...but no p11 with nice black interior out there
hey I have a P11 with nice black interior...well I have black interior with a few battle wounds. theyre not visible when I'm driving so its nice to me :smile: but youre probably talking about a junkyeard so disregard what I just said

BTW welcome to the forum fixer upper...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
pearl white is a perfect match for the tan interior. i should know. ;) great summer color package inside and out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts