Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Next SOG (Toronto) MEET - Sunday January 21, 2007

7K views 82 replies 14 participants last post by  slimlou 
#1 · (Edited)
SOG (Southern Ontario G's) January 2007 Meet​

G_Rider has kindly offered up his crib to host the first meet of 2007!

Date: Sunday January 21, 2007
Time: 1:00pm to ...... (but please don't wait to show up until 4-5pm!)
Address: 21 Country Ridge Drive, Markham, ON, L6E 1C4 <- Click on the hyperlink for the Google map!

Format: BYOB & Pot Luck - But since it's gonna be cold, I'm ruling out any BBQ'ng

Basic Directions for anyone using the 401 <- Click on the hyperlink for the Google map
1. Take Hwy 401 (east or west, depending what way you need to head to get to McCowan Rd)
2. Head north on McCowan Rd (13.1 km) to Bur Oak Ave (First Right after 16th Ave)
3. Turn right at Bur Oak Ave to the first stop sign (0.3 km)
4. Turn right at Country Ridge Dr (0.5 km) to 21 Country Ridge Drive)

Attendees:
1. G_Rider [gracious host]
2. Loco [Samosa's]
3. Slimlou [Gyro's....TBD]
4. Trinispeed [??]
5. Atomic-G [??]
6. jd20jd [Jerk Chicken]
7. GTA_G20 [??]
8. MegaSoreAss [Pork Roast]
9. TinoG20 [Beer - Alexander Keiths]
10. randyo156 [25/75 chance he's coming] [??]
11. ChronicG (bitches, hoes) (I bring something else for you guys : )
Etc...

As you sign up, 'cut and paste' from above the "Date" to then end of this sentence

Also, if you can, in brackets '[ ]' note what food/drink you will bring.

Sign up fast, sign up soon! Let's get this list going ASAP so that Chris knows how many people to expect and plan for it accordingly!

See less See more
#2 ·
2. Loco [Samosa's]
4. Trinispeed
5. Atomic-G
6. jd20jd
7. GTA_G20

Im in but I leave for work at 3pm

#3 ·
GTA_G20 said:
2. Loco [Samosa's]
4. Trinispeed
5. Atomic-G [empty stomach]
6. jd20jd
7. GTA_G20
Not sure what to bring. Beer, it's cold out, so that won't be a good idea I guess. Hmm.. suggestions? I have something in mind, but if anyone has a request, lemme know.

#9 ·
randyo156 said:
maybe for me
is everyonee coming alone
or bringing the s/o
Im riding solo Randy.

#11 ·
Mines in storage, so Im bringing the wife's Maxima. (My beater would'nt make it (91 Accord))

#14 ·
I'm happy to see people are signing up! Now let's see people post what they are bringing! I don't want to starve! [hold off with the jokes guys.........LOL] Suggestions might be pizza, KFC, something from your favorite Chinese/Flip/Indian/Jamaican/etc. restaurant! Let's make this an international affair! OH! We could also go for pop, snacks, desserts, etc.

#20 ·
I'll bring the Wisers........... ;)
Yo Chris, do you have a spare Kott just in case? :smile:

#25 ·
The 'Long-term Forecast' is suppose to be around 0°C for Sunday. And no, we won't just stare at the cars from the window, we can go out and check them out too. I just got to remember to to bring the velvet ropes to control the crowd once I open up the hood............ :p When we're inside enjoying the food & BEvERages, you can ask away all the questions you want on how to 'pimp' your ride. Trust me, you'll learn alot from this group!

As for everyone else, let's start chiming in on what you plan to bring!

#26 ·
TINOG20 said:
so what would be the plan for the day just relax eat, drink, chill and view our cars from the window :)
We will be outside,but not for the whole meet, so dress warm! Just chill with cool cats and shoot shit about the G's and when the nice weather comes, we chill outside and sometimes we wrench. But all in all its a good way to see alot of options for modding and working on our rides. We have alot of knowledgable ricers, I mean tuners that don't mind helping out! (im not one BTW)
Except Atomic, he just comes to mooch beer! j/k man. :teeth:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.