Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
DIBS -- edit: i suppose there arent dibs...

what kinda fstb? you say cut so i assume maxima? i wont be on till later cause of class allllll day =(
how long do we have to leave for bidders :zoinks:

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im tryin to get this shit done as quick as possilbe to make some money so....if somone shoots me an offer & its really good (ie...more than what im askin) then i might considering sending it to them right away (seems they either really need it or want it) but for all others,,,,,say u uplace a bid & then no one else does bids/no intrest for that part for a week, its urs.! now if u bid on somtin & its a hot item, i wont sell it untill people stop bidding on it. (im not going to wait another week if i get like 1 or 2 bids outta the week, so be quick & check this thread EVERYDAY!!! lol)

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
i saw the sub box a few different times during its construction this things is nice and made to fit perfectly along the drivers side of the trunk ... this piece is one off and is well worth the price bc of the labor involved

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, all prices there are what i came up with off the top of my head, so shippin isnt in the price.& pricecs are negot...
..i wil get pics of EVERYTIHGN that im definalty selling up tonoght

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
RSTB is that the octotat? Any pics? Im very interesetd in it. Also do you have clear bumper lenses?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
do you have a drivers headlight lense? or even the whole light. cut up is fine as long as the lense is good.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Are the HIDs already retofitted into the stock housings?

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
playnwithguns said:
would we be albe to work out somthing for the header with my stock header and some cash on my side?????????????
yeah....heres the dela on the headers

there urs for $100 if ya come to me with a set of ANY sr20de headers, or any other headers that fit

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
GTA_G20 said:
RSTB is that the octotat? Any pics? Im very interesetd in it. Also do you have clear bumper lenses?
????

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
you got any pictures on that front STB???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts