Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i preciate it man, does anyone know about any other good lookin groun effects kits that would look good on a 93 infiniti g20, we had thought about using the sentra kit and make some modifications, but i was wondering someone who has experience with this could give me some advice.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
full kit on it's way

okay just got an email from ninja car and they said the bumper is $350 plus $100 shipping to AZ, but the good news is that he said the side skirts will be released shortly and the rear bumper is still under developement. So finally a full body kit made here in the U.S. I have replied to them asking how soon is soon, and i will keep you all updated. i can't fugin wait.

·
Registered
65 Posts
grrrrrrrrr

i might get alot of flames for this, but i have to say, that ninjacar bumper looks HORRID. the front is cool, if i remember the picture, there is a grill attached and everything. but go to the website and take a quick look at the side profile shot of the front wheel.

the arc of the wheel well is ruined by the genius of these kit designers. the original arc is fine, following a perfect circle, then BAM. the bumper kicks in, sloping down much faster than the factory well.

if anyone likes it this atrocity of poor design, by all means, take the plunge. the only thing that matters is if you like it.

if ninjacar or whoever were to correct this warped arc, i would definately drop 350 on one.

·
4,607 Posts
yea it does not follow the lines of the inner fender, but that is easily fixed, and it might look better with side skirts.
Just got an email from Ninjacar and they said the side skirts will be done by the end of this month and the rear done by the end of next month. hell yeah can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
but my other question is if i was to take my g20, get the sentra projector headlights the carbon fiber hood and a sentra front bumper they would more than likely match up wouldnt they? Cause if im not mistaken thats the closest thing that i have seen to the g20 over here.

·
4,607 Posts
now i am not sure the sentra is as wide as the G, if you want to do that you should use the front bumper from a mitsubishi mirage, since it is almost the exact same width. there are some companies that make a great evo bumper. if you still want to go with the sentra, i have talked to a company in australia that makes a nice kit for the pulsar (sentra) that is better than any kit i have seen here for our sentra

1 - 13 of 13 Posts