Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
P10 WRC said:
NinjaCar.com now has side skirts for the P10, what do you all think?
They are ugly. That style always looks cheap and flimsy. Also, why did they make two-door skirts for a sedan?

Is that Tizao's car?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
I think it looks pretty Ronchy. Black Widow and Ninja Kits are gross to me. But to each thier own. When I add on to my car I want it to look better not worse. I drive a car ; guys, how about you? I don't own a spaceship and no time soon do I plan on converting my sexy P10 to make a trip to Mars this Millenium!

I prefer Ground Effects over "Body Kits" There are only two effects out for the P10 that look reasonable. Aerotech and the Pimera GT(STOCK NISSAN). I'm leaning towards Nissan made. Hell our cars are stock and they look sweet. From the 1st gen Altima to the 300Zx to the P11. Nissan definately knows what they are doing.

Nothing better than making your car look fast than putting a big [email protected]$$ kit on it to make it a rice rocket!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, but good luck getting the aerotech kit. But i am sorry, my P10 does not have the best, touring, look that the P11 has, i need to have some ground effects (body kits are the same damn thing). there are hundreds of pictures of P10's that look 50 times better with the right kit, the problem is that we cannot get our hands on them in North America. I want a kit like this
http://www.g20style.com/images/primoutside2dcp.jpg
here is a link to a great photo album site of p10's.
http://www.g20style.com/p10 gallery.htm
now you cannot tell me that a stock body looks better than that. i will say some of the kits look like shit, but there are some nice ones.
I don't really like the ninjacar kit but i just posted on it to give the members the ONLY source for DOMESTIC made body kits here in the U.S.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
yeah i emailed them a few times and havent herd back from um.

yeah that green primera i belive has teh areotech kit its soo sweet.

where can i get one form? import it i know but from where any one have any links?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
P10 WRC said:
yeah, but good luck getting the aerotech kit. But i am sorry, my P10 does not have the best, touring, look that the P11 has, i need to have some ground effects (body kits are the same damn thing). there are hundreds of pictures of P10's that look 50 times better with the right kit, the problem is that we cannot get our hands on them in North America. I want a kit like this
http://www.g20style.com/images/primoutside2dcp.jpg
here is a link to a great photo album site of p10's.
now you cannot tell me that a stock body looks better than that. i will say some of the kits look like shit, but there are some nice ones.
I don't really like the ninjacar kit but i just posted on it to give the members the ONLY source for DOMESTIC made body kits here in the U.S.

Sorry if I came of like a jerk but its really hot outside and Im gettin aggrivated. No hate intended.

The first link you posted above is the green Aerotech kit that I like minus the WACK spoiler. Its near impossible to get because it is from New Zealand and I heard either they are really backed up and have no time to return e-mails or make any kits for us or they have terrible customer service.

The second link most of the body kits in there were the Primera GT kit. They can usually be identified with a lil slit in the front right lip. There was another impressive kit its a White P10. Get a kit like that and Im in.

I wasn't trying to say that a body kit was different from ground effects but trying to compare ugly kits that change the look of a car than accentuate the beauty of the P10's curves!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it! I don't think the Ninjacar front bumper is that bad. It looks pretty cool. You give it a nice paint job and it'll blend right in... See, the difference is, the P11 holds (of course) a nicer body than the P10, thus we have to find a way to join the crew and ...upgrade... considering it's the only one made in USA and it's pretty affordable as well!! I had asked them about the Nismo kit they have on their site, and that sucker's about $2500 cuz' it has to be imported from Japan! Don't know about ya'll but I'd rather invest that money (if I had it) in other things in my G20!! I think they could've done better with the skirts though... but HEY, they're a struggling company looking to satisfy us. We should allow them to grow. Don't put them down just yet...one day'll they'll probably come up with sickest kits for all possible 'P' generations! ... :square:
So........ who's gonna throw the first tomato...... :nervous:

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Re: ....

Fraychild said:
I had asked them about the Nismo kit they have on their site, and that sucker's about $2500 cuz' it has to be imported from Japan! Don't know about ya'll but I'd rather invest that money (if I had it) in other things in my G20!!

Nismo kit is the Nissan Primera kit bootlegged. If you ask me they buy it from Nissan and resell it to you at double the price to turn a huge profit for thier minor efforts. This has been discussed before I cant remeber when. Someone could get us the kit b/n from Nissan for $1200 USD. Nismo asks for the money upfront before they ship. Which is how most transactions work. But if you ask me they take you money to buy the kit.

·
Registered
199 Posts

I was wondering who runs this site. My car is on the gallery, not that I'm complaining. BTW, a body kit/ground effects kit would definitely make the car look better but the way my car is now, I already have to be careful with the curbs, speed bumps, steep driveways, yadayadayada. Having the looks of the Aerotech kit or even the PrimeraGT would be worth it though, sigh.

Joe:-\

·
Registered
28 Posts
Aerotech Kit

Hi guys

I'm from NEw Zealand and the president of our club down here lives not far away from the place where they produce the Aerotech kit. I can probably get hold of them and find details on cost and availablity if people want me to.

Cheers,

Joe

·
Registered
28 Posts
NinjaCars

Can you guys hook me up with how to get hold of the people that produce that Ninja Cars kit for the P10. There is quite a bit in interest in it in our club here in New Zealand. Keen to see if they can be produced in large numbers and sent to New Zealand.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Contact details for Aerotech

Below is part of a reply I got from our club president here in New Zealand :

Which ever way you try and contact them they are hopeless, they come across as being not too bad, but if they say 3 weeks, allow 3 months

ph +64 3 384-3629
fax +64 3 384 4194

So good luck it sounds like!! Hope you find what you are looking for..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts