Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the header says a New in box Nintendo Wii...I got two , one im keeping for my self to have and the other is for sale ....$600.00 shipped with any game of your choice that is out for it .... Just pm me with your game request and Ill get it ..I wont be able to ship this out till later in the week due to my work scheduel but pm me with questions .....

I originally got this for a friend who flaked out with paying me so I figuered id try to sell it and see what I can get ...... =)

·
Registered
421 Posts
mine as well keep it.... damn things fun though.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
So they do have normal conrolers though right??
but i have to say that workin at best buy we have the setup for this and there is always atleast 6 or 7 eople crowded around this thing non stop!!! so its gotta be tight. lol
GL with the sale!!!

Jake

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!!!!!! just added used psp (great condition)with Solcom , and midnight club -dub edition, memory card , charger , headphones and box still under warranty for $170 shipped ....Ill make a formal thread for this later ...paypal ready

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd be interested, but I'm still waiting on the seats you said were sold to me from October, so I'm hesitant to try and buy anything else.

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nate6158 said:
I'd be interested, but I'm still waiting on the seats you said were sold to me from October, so I'm hesitant to try and buy anything else.
Please clarify that you havent paid for the seats and that the problem is that I havent been able to get them to you due to my job hours arrangements for pick up etc....

·
Registered
6 Posts
JAYGOTBOOST said:
Please clarify that you havent paid for the seats and that the problem is that I havent been able to get them to you due to my job hours arrangements for pick up etc....

The problem is I cannot even get a response via phone or email; I drove 250 miles from school to pick up and was stood up for an entire weekend. I've attempted to contact multiple times since, all with no response. I don't get it, do you have the items that are being advertised for sale or am I being misled here?

My frustration comes from that the items were intended as a gift, for someone who's birthday was in October (when I was told they were ready). After that I was told "this weekend" multiple times. Now I cannot get a reply, via PM, email, or phone, and I'm still held in limbo, I cannot seem to get you to pull through to deliver.

I'm not trying to come off as angry; I would be interested in the Wii, as I'm hoping to pick one up for the Holiday season. Unfortunately, I find myself nervous considering my recent troubles with a pending transaction

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nate6158 said:
The problem is I cannot even get a response via phone or email; I drove 250 miles from school to pick up and was stood up for an entire weekend. I've attempted to contact multiple times since, all with no response. I don't get it, do you have the items that are being advertised for sale or am I being misled here?

My frustration comes from that the items were intended as a gift, for someone who's birthday was in October (when I was told they were ready). After that I was told "this weekend" multiple times. Now I cannot get a reply, via PM, email, or phone, and I'm still held in limbo, I cannot seem to get you to pull through to deliver.

I'm not trying to come off as angry; I would be interested in the Wii, as I'm hoping to pick one up for the Holiday season. Unfortunately, I find myself nervous considering my recent troubles with a pending transaction
You are right I did leave you hanging and I apologize , Im so unsure about a pick up time or delivery date....I'm sorry for the delay and I'll try to figuere something out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts