Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant remember who has the Nismo Grill for the P11, but i was wondering where you can get these, i have done many searches but i still cant find it. does anyone know if there is a badgeless grill for a P11? thanks

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Luke @ digitalracer.com can get the Nismo Grill and pretty much any other JDM grill. A badgeless Grill ... might want to try the Ahche'Dee Grill.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I really like that Ache'Dee grille but I can only imagine how much it costs... I'd rather make my own using the original and then paint it to match my car

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Can someone post a pic of the Nismo grill. I have heard it's sweet but never have seen it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
that car needs to be painted black behind the mesh on the grill. kinda what my car would look like!

·
Registered
470 Posts
$400 is not worth the money for just a grill in my opinion. You should just go ahead and buy a 2002 stock front grill...cut out the cross bars...leave the frame and everything else and just put mesh where the cross bars were.

I don't think anyone has done this yet. Everyone chose to just take an older style grill and put all mesh right?

The 2002 grill has a little part in the middle that comes down and kind of splits the grill...almost looks like a primera front with mesh in there. Well I'm assuming.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
G20Turbo said:
I really like that Ache'Dee grille but I can only imagine how much it costs... I'd rather make my own using the original and then paint it to match my car
Does anyone have a picture of this one???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts