Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
GREAT seller. bought a pair of JDM corners, and they came VERY SECURELY PACKAGED. he used 100 ft. of bubble wrap, lots of peanuts, and a few rolls of packing tape. hahaha, this guy knows how to ship fragile parts.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Plain KICK ASS.

I got my Carbing FSTB and Carbing RSTB on the exact date he told me I'd get it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
P11Gdub said:
GREAT seller. bought a pair of JDM corners, and they came VERY SECURELY PACKAGED. he used 100 ft. of bubble wrap, lots of peanuts, and a few rolls of packing tape. hahaha, this guy knows how to ship fragile parts.
HMMMM I WONDER WHERE HE WORKS... LOL... GREAT TO KNO MIKE, HE'S A KOOL KID...

SORRI OFF TOPIC

·
Registered
871 Posts
AWESOME seller! He did everything he could to make sure the GB went well. If you have a chance to buy from Mike (NismoG20T) DO IT!

I ran a little low on cash and he helped me resell the Carbing Bars I bought. Thanks so much!

Great Guy
Great Seller
Great Shipper
Great Communication

A+++++

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great seller, he did excellent work with the carbing group buy.Fast shipment, good communication, definitely recommended. A++++

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Very thorough work, in communication as well as in shipping. Very careful packing and shipping was superfast. An example for many sellers. My Carbing LCA looks terrific.
Thanks Michael: A1 !!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Excellent seller with excellent communication. A++++++++++++++ seller. WILL do busines again without any hesitation. Great guy here.

Seriously, this guys stinks cause he is the sh*t!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you need JDM parts, this guy is the MAN!!!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Mike organized a crazy ass GB of Carbing bars that are hard to source. bars arrived unscathed, in a well packaged box. an asset to the G20.net community!

...not to mention my east coast counterpart, and KR4 buddy!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Great guy to deal with, I would be more then happy to do business with him anytime.
He had great communication, answerd any question, and kept everyone updated.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts