Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Nothing really, nobody I know has the Infiniti FAST discs and is willing to share them. I was supposed to get them in exchange for the JDM FAST stuff but I never got them :evil:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just finished getting the two US disks downloaded from Phat and I'm not seeing the G20 option that you are Mike G. Did you get your disks from Phat?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I did not get my Fast disks from Phat. The two us disks you downloaded are both just for the US Nissan models. When you have those installed and you open The Fast System from the Fast menu it should go straight to the model menu. Now when you have Infiniti Fast installed along with the two disks you have mentioned above you open the Fast system it will prompt you to chose a disk to load for your model search. You can choose us1/Nissan or us2/Infiniti.

Now for all those people drooling to have this a little birdy told me that someone anonymously up loaded the Infiniti Fast disk to Rapidshare and it can be downloaded from this link http://rapidshare.com/files/14136604/MyInfinitiisFast.zip.html

I don't know if it is still a valid link but you can give it a try.. :D

Mike

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no its a download manager for windows. reason your getting short files is because the transfer is getting reset. with IDM it will keep that from happening, also speed up your downloads

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ooo thats a big zip file. most emails wont let you do a file that big
someone could get on yahoo messenger and transfer it to you i guess or put it in their limewire share. my bandwidth makes that unrealistic.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts