Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see it on phatg20, the .iso files you download. Actuall, there is the FAST installer, then the CD1 with installer, and CD2. Do I need all 3 of those files? Or just CD1 with installer and CD2?

After you download them, how to you get them to install? Do you have to burn them to a cd first? I have Nero in which I could do that.

I tried this a long time ago and gave up on it, but it would be handy to have access to part numbers and what not.

Thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
You're not gonna find Infiniti part numbers on there anyway.

The CD1 and CD2 are the US1 CDs. You can just install those, burn to CDs or mount with Daemon tools or similar. I haven't done it for a while but try and post up your progress and I'll see if I can help if you get stuck.

What filesize is the installer one ?? That may be my file I sent Adam, if so it's the Euro RHD FAST.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
mark~ that site says it does do infiniti parts (usa3) so i guess this is just a prog that the deallership uses tofinid parts right?

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
enohand said:
mark~ that site says it does do infiniti parts (usa3) so i guess this is just a prog that the deallership uses tofinid parts right?
Yes, but there are lots of discs, I have ER, EL, GR, GL, A1, A2, A3, B1, B2 and 2 discs which make up US1. As I said, someone was supposed to send me the Infiniti discs but I never got them.

Yes it is for Parts, you put in your VIN and choose parts on illustrations to get the part number. It's good just for the pics though...

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
ah mann !!!! thats sweet......im gonna go talk to a coupld of file junkies i know , they mioght know were i can pick em up @

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah, didn't even realize that was just the US version.

but, I'd think other than the DRL system its pretty much the same for Canada. Well, minus those annoying auto seatbelts, we never had those :p :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts