Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,819 Posts
It is just the standard hamburger of that era. You can snag one from a 92 or earlier sentra. In 93 they rounded off some of the sharp corners.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yes, from p10 is something like metallic with clear coat or something like it. From p11 is ultrabright plastic, hehe

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Colin. I was actually using a picture of the back of your gray and red P10 to try to figure out placement of badges and stuff.

Manuel, I might PM you about this, actually. I recently bought a set of Nissan stuff off someone and discovered that the rear Nissan badge looks more like someone took the plastic emblem off a grille and shaved off the pegs that hold it in. I asked the seller, and he told me that the item was sold to him as a rear badge as well, that he didn't know about it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aps, anyway the curvature of the front and the rear badge are slightly differents, you cann´t fix one rear badge in the front grille, and you can´t fix the front badge in the trunk. Well, you can, of course, but not will be a perfect work.

·
Registered
20,819 Posts
Thanks, Colin. I was actually using a picture of the back of your gray and red P10 to try to figure out placement of badges and stuff.
Primera badge is about 7/8" in from the left edge, and 7/8" up from the taillamp. I don't know if that is 100% accurate, but thats what I been using the last several times. I think my badges have been on like 5 different trunklids in the last 2 years or so, I keep changing them out. Nissan badge is also 7/8" up from the bottom, in the center, and if you got a 2.0eGT or other trim emblem/sticker that spaceing works as well on the right side. I just use some 1" blue painters tape and cut it up with the papercutter so things are even and square.

*edit* Thats all for the P10, I'm not sure on the P11, never done it but my sig looks right.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm definitely NOT using the 2.0 emblem I got, I don't even remember what it says - SRI? - something like that. But I'd just feel lame throwing a 4WD P10 on a FWD that needs some help. Thanks so much though, dude. Still have yet to find a Nissan rear badge; got some free time tomorrow, so maybe I'll hit up a junkyard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts