Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been offered a U13, named Nissan Bluebird, spec SSS. It has some damages like broken windshield and burnt dashboard. As U13 were never sold over here fix the car will be a pain in the arse.

Just want to ask if these parts are common there in the States or if it is a rare motor too.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,142 Posts
The sss had an sr20det?
I’d pass on that unless you happen to like the look. I think they are ugly and boring. Lots of work for a car I wouldn’t touch unless your are passionate about. Same reason everyone asks why I keep the p10 around. It speaks to me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not all the SSS were det, a lot were sr18de like this one.

Was it a car possitioned over the P10? It is longer, like 4.6 meters

·
Registered
20,842 Posts
Altima was between the Sentra and Maxima. It was a Nissan, the P10 was an Infiniti. When a P10 cost $20k, and Altima was $15k and you would need to add $5k in options to get even close to having the same equipment that came standard on a P10.

US Altimas only have KA24DE. There are no SR18 in the US.

Is the SSS right hand drive?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No SSS were also manufactured Lhd like this one, originally sold in the emirates. The air conditioning is oversized, piping is thicker as a German sausage, lady owner says it produces ice cold

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FAO

When I saw it advertised like SSS for 500 bucks, almost got a heart attack because I thought all the SSS were Det. I would send the money in minutes if it was a DET

1 - 10 of 10 Posts