Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the new Z on the road last Saturday. A silver one too....All I can say is phat as hell.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I don't want to see one. I got a good chub-on the other day reading up on the 350Z in the latest SCC. :*(

/me wants one REAL bad. :*(

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I've seen TWO so far. Two days ago, my friend picked me up and on the way out, we saw a black 350Z comin' up the hill. My friend pulled the Civic over immediately, and we just stared.

Then yesterday while I was driving my girl's Accord back to her house, we chased a red 350Z until we caught up to it at the stoplight. Nice CAR!!! "yeah we just got it" says the silver-haired guy inside as his son grins. The rice boy Integra next to us takes heed. He gives a thumbs up as I mention; damn you're so fuckin' lucky man. "hahaha, yeah. we'd race you, but there's a break-in period for the engine" Ah no thanks man. In this? Hahahaha

Lucky guy. :knockout: I need to get one when I graduate...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yeah, the're beautiful, they brought one by my dealership the other day for us to check out. It was a dark orange with matching colored seats. 280 hp, 2-seater, 6-speed, titanium suspension...fully loaded for under $30K!!! By the sound of the exhaust and the pull of the engine you would think it was a V8! G35 coupe should be out soon too!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just got this month's Option 2. They've got hella nice kits and aerodynamics for the "Fairlady Z" already. I'd scan it and post, but I don't have anyone to host them online. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I saw a poster of it. Looks so darn nice. Maybe I should trade in my G!!! It's $39K CDN so that's not bad!!

Here is a question. Which one would you take? the 350Z or the G35 Coupe? Does anyone knows the package differences between the two?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
The V35 coupe and Z33 are practially identical. They share the FM platform, both have a 280hp RWD VQ35DE. The V35 coupe doesn't even share any sheetmetal with the sedan, but it does share sheetmetal with the new Z. Hmmm.

The V35 I think of as more luxury though... like if the Z was an Infiniti, it'd be the G35 that we have here. If the G35 were a Nissan, it'd be the Z. It's a "more performance vs. more luxury" moot issue. Me personally; I'd take the Z.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
G35 Coupe updates!

Hey guys, the webpage for the G35 Coupe has been updated.
Check it out!!!:lick: :lick: :lick:

www.infiniti.com

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I was driving by the dealership today and saw they had a Z parked out front. WHOA mama, big mistake. I already love the car and the dude let me sit in it and start it up!

I found a quarter in the front seat when I got in....that's going straight into my new Z car fund! :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh......The Fairlady Z........I haven't heard that since junior high school....I remember seeing someone with JDM Fairlady tail at my school....man this was like 8-9 years ago...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
FF Drifter said:
Just got this month's Option 2. They've got hella nice kits and aerodynamics for the "Fairlady Z" already. I'd scan it and post, but I don't have anyone to host them online. Any suggestions?
Here dey is...

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
3 Posts
The cool thing is: Those cars are built in the Oppama plant. Just like the Primera/G20. I used to live in Oppama (A ward of the Yokosuka municipality) and I drove by the plant every day on my way to work, in my Primera Camino that was built there. My uncle in law is a forman on the crew that makes EVERY spring for every Nissan built at the Oppama plant. That is kind of cool.

I love that damned Fairlady. I say a Orange one the other day on the road. I just about jizzed in my pants!:lol:

Andy:asian:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
NISMO has one too (carbon fiber hood any everything) but it puts more emphasis on the factory look of the front end... something I think that needs a slight improvement. Yeah, C-West fixes it nicely.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I saw Red One today in Bal Harbour today being driven by one of the Shriver ( aka Kennedy ) family .... NICE NICE NICE

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
OMG the amount of parts thats going to be available for this care is going to be simply readiculous.......

i like it but haven't seen it in person yet
other then the celica type headlights that are almost the size of the whole hood i like the car i like alot cant wait to see in person i would consider getting this car not trading no g for nothing but would consider getting this one!

i like that c west kit except for the hood
casual

OMG that gt look kit just
says BORN TOO RACE!! thanks for scanning the pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts