Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be installing a Nitrous Express Proton Plus wet kit on my sr20de. Current mods are injen intake, stage 2 clutch, 13lb flywheel, Ebay header and downpipe, 3" testpipe, 2.5" catback exhaust. and a few small other mods, also have hks cams not installed yet. I'm upgrading the fuel pump to a 340lph kemso pump and upgrading the FPR to a custom deal with 6an fuel lines. Doing that before the nitrous install, going to be using NGK bkr6e plugs I believe and upgrading the fuel filter to a k&n high flow unit. My engine feels really strong, like it's still brand new I believe it was replaced or rebuilt at some point its just way to strong of a motor to have 200k on it. it's pulls like a raped ape all the way to 7k, right now I can beat stock turbo diesel trucks no problem, but I got toasted by a modified one, I beat S mini cooper pretty easily so with the nitrous all be hunting down WRXs that are everywhere around here. EVO's you don't see to often around here, wish there was more to play with. lol anyway anyone have any pointers for me for the install like where can I feed all the electrical wires. the hole under the splash guard is too small to run all the wires through so I'm thinking I have to drill a hole through the firewall somewhere.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost done installing the Nitrous will post some pics here of the install once it's complete... Then it's time to go WRX hunting. LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
what tuning adjustments did you do with the fuel pump upgrade? i just got one, started running fine, but by the end of the day it felt like it was dumping more fuel than it needed to and it began to sputter then cleared out. but its been intermittent problem right now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts