Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i recently put a brand new JDM motor into my 91 g20, it didnt come with the distributor or anything like that so i used my old ones that i know worked before the motor blew. It turns over fine, but no spark, i tried another distributor, different sp wires, different coil, different plugs, and ive tested all the cylinders and i get nothing, the only code the ecu will throw is my water temp sensor code which i am aware of cause i havent hooked it up and im pretty sure that shouldnt keep it from sparking....:zoinks:I NEED HELP IM STUMPPED

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uhh, blown fuse maybe?
checked all the fuses, now its throwing code 21, which is: Ignition signal in the primary circuit is not being entered to the ECU during cranking or tuning......what the hell does that mean and how do i fix it

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crank sensor!

Try swaping it with the one from your old motor.
alright thnx ill try that, and where would this be located cause ive never pulled one on an sr20 before, only on a LN3, were is it at, on the crankshaft, or camshaft?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright thnx ill try that, and where would this be located cause ive never pulled one on an sr20 before, only on a LN3, were is it at, on the crankshaft, or camshaft?
ok now im getting confused, i have a cam angle sensor on my distributor cause its off a 91 but my motor is out of like an 05 or something, does this mean it has a crankshaft postion sensor, would this effect my 91 g20 ecu???? im lost

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.