Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 92 G20 that I bought not too long ago. I knew at time of purchase that the ABS didn't work because the ABS light was on. I recently found out that both my horn and cruise control don't work either. Are these things related? Could it possibly be a blown fuse? Any comments are appreciated.

·
Registered
129 Posts
bad things...

it sounds like u got some bad sh*t with that car, I'm sorry 2 hear that....I think it could be a blown fuse problem, one of the circuits are probably damaged or warped. Not sure if the ECU has anything 2 do with it, that's if the ECU comes with the 92 G...

GOOD LUCK....

·
Registered
117 Posts
there are fuses for all those functions. go buy a big pack of buss fuses from the store with the circuit tester/clip (always good to have.) since you just got the car, check every single fuse to the left of the steering wheel in the dash and in the box under the hood next to your battery. check the circuits to all the fuses and make sure they are the correct number.

fuses are really pesky. sometimes having one out will cause a chain reaction of stuff not to work. (i.e. the tail light fuse causes the regular tail lights (not braking lights) to go out, as well as all the parking lights, as well as the gauge cluster lights and clock. wierd stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts