Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why?
All I want to do is start cursing up a storm but I won't.

Why do I feel powerless when it comes to influencing Auto manufacturer's to import the real deals.

We all want them right? I mean everywhere I turn there's some 16 year old kid talking about his JDM type R conversion, or I got the Primera hood, and so on. Shit, I bet their's more JDM wannabee shit in America then there is actual JDM shit in Jap!!

If they imported the good ish, we would have the cars we all build now, but they'd be factory w/ factory warranty's. Think about how much money you're spending just to get where the stock engine's already are in the JDM. That money could be used for other shit like an orange pearl paint job or whatever floats your boat. I mean SERIOUSLY!!!! C'MON!!!

I think this site should post some info on contacting Nissan corporate, so we can infultrate there master plan before we all drive egg looking SUV bullshit w/ no pickup and a Height of 10FT and a width of 2FT.

Say you wouldn't own a Silvia right now. I f*cking dare you.

Didn't think so.

Should I even bring up the SKYLINE? OK now I'm in pain- straight up.

Let's do something about it you lazy ass Americans (J/K of course). VOICE UP!!! POWER UP!!! Then the car's should just come naturally.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I feel ya dawg!
Just don't go postal up in here. INHALE.........EXHALE.......

·
Registered
47 Posts
i guess you haven't watched any Options videos. from what it looks like, the japanese are as wild about their own aftermarket as we are.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Yeah, the sad thing about it is the reason we don't have all these turbo cars over here in America is because theres not a hugh market for turbo vehicles except amoung us car nuts. Plus if they showed up who knows what that would do to american vehicle sales and god knows we don't want to destroy our own economic structure just to please a couple of happy jap car loving kids like us. just my .02

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really don't think Japan is going to take over the world or the United States is going to go into depression if more Americans bought Imported sports cars. A lot of old-schoolers only consider a car a sports car if it came from Germany or Italy w/ a +100G price tag. That's unfortunate for us the one's that actually >get it<.

Not to mention- If U.S. automakers actually gave a ish, they would stop worrying about there bottom line and consider making a quality vehicle. I don't think they worry about it though because there are plenty of people out there that will be more concerned with where the car was manufactured then the engineering quality put into it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Blueboost said:
Not to mention- If U.S. automakers actually gave a ish, they would stop worrying about there bottom line and consider making a quality vehicle.
Ford Cosworth come home please, Lancer/WRX are taking over!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts