Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys could be a problem but dont know. When drivin and only when the radio is off i hear my coilovers makin noises. This only happens also when i really go into a lot of bumps or a big one. It sounds weird but im not used to it so eveyr time i hear it, i get nervous. By the way i have the b&g full coilover setup. Is there something wrong or is this normal cause i know after changin parts the car is never the same. thanks

·
Registered
880 Posts
I don't know, but are the springs seated right. I know that on the B13 that squeeking sounds are heard with the AGX/GC set up when the springs are seated right. Just a thought.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the guys who put them on said they were but i havent looked yet. im gonna go do something on my car anyways so ill check then and get back to u. thanks

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
if you just got them in, then don't they have to settle in first? my friends change suspensions in cars all the time *we just did a honda civic this morning* and usually there will be weird creaking sounds at first, but eventually they go away when things settle in. if they've been in your car for a while...then i dunno

maybe something's wrong...but hey i'm no expert

·
Registered
102 Posts
and you are positive they are not the shocks making the noise?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive had them for about three wks now and i really dont know if its the shock or not im just hear it sometimes so i was just wondering. thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
My tein's squeak just a little when I'm going over some ruff road. I think its allright, probally just something just moving around. When it starts riding rough, I'll look into it more.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in ri so its not that bad and lately its been over 30 and 40 so i dont think it has to do with that thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts