Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these? Do they last a long time or blow out like some of the other bulbs I heard about? Also, how well do they mix with any parking bulbs you've tried?

If you don't know about them, check em out here:
http://www.autosportz.com/lighting_nokya.htm

This is the lowest price I have found so far

·
Registered
520 Posts
Your in luck cuz I have them. I like them better than my PIAA's which lasted me like 1 or 2 months. The color is a nice light purple and my friends say they look lik HID's. I've had them on for like 2 or 3 months now and still going strong. When I got them they had handprints on the bulb and I thought they would blow out in like a month but they are still going strong. The also work well with the parking lights. Got mine for like $35.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mista McCoilover, you got any pics of what they look like in your ride? I might be interested in getting these.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mr. McCoilover- Did you get ur Nokya headlight bulbs online? if so, what website?? After my PIAAs burn out I might try the Nokya (purple) I want that AUDI-look =) does it really look purple? or more bluish? and another important question. what clearance bulb did you use to match the headlight bulb?? aites, peace

·
Registered
520 Posts
I picked them up from my local import shop. The are not a dark purple or anything but they you can tell for sure they ain't blue. The color seems to make the G look very luxurious. I haven't gotten any clearance bulbs yet. I have some bulbs but I have the hardest time getting one of the bulbs out so I'm just sticking with the stock ones. I know that you can't really match the clearance bulbs with the headlights so I might just leave em cuz they don't look too bad next to my purples. I highly recommend these bulbs. Looks great, can't post pics...but I wouldn't steer ya wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts