Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
i would sponsor back up if i had a credit card. :/ i plan to sponsor back up when i get to AZ. you know i hear its just not the same unless you get your G20.net decals personally handed to you in AZ.

seriously i would but my car has too much stuff going on right now....i just got back from ordering new shocks for the front....aint no way im driving to AZ without new front shocks and AC. LOL

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
tell me about it.....the G20 trophy was found under the seat of my car...the owner manual was covering the orange part and i guess i couldnt really tell i was looking at the black base.....of course a couple of the peach leaf parts that were in the box are gone. they must have used the box to gather up all my goodies and stashed the trophy under the seat...THANK GOD.....the electronics are nothing....the trophy is irreplaceable. ( or it would be really hard. pretty sure its irreplaceable though.)

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would sponsor back up if i had a credit card. :/ i plan to sponsor back up when i get to AZ. you know i hear its just not the same unless you get your G20.net decals personally handed to you in AZ.

seriously i would but my car has too much stuff going on right now....i just got back from ordering new shocks for the front....aint no way im driving to AZ without new front shocks and AC. LOL
I've meant to get some decals and a plate frame from j0n for like 3 yrs, but never have. Also, you just missed are 1 meet for the year.

btw, Az isnt big enough for 2 huge spoilers....

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like how the "gnet is now on facebook" box is replaced with:

Become a Site Sponsor and enjoy these many benefits!
500 PM Limit
Arcade
Gallery Space
Faster Load Times
NSFW Off-Topic
Product Discounts
Profile Pictures
Signatures (Color, Images, Etc)
Sponsor Only Classifieds
Thread Open/Close/Delete Options
Über How To's

....... And much more!
Like what you see? Donate Today!

·
IvanHoe aka Klutch King
2,313 Posts
I like how the "gnet is now on facebook" box is replaced with:

Become a Site Sponsor and enjoy these many benefits!
500 PM Limit
Arcade
Gallery Space
Faster Load Times
NSFW Off-Topic
Product Discounts
Profile Pictures
Signatures (Color, Images, Etc)
Sponsor Only Classifieds
Thread Open/Close/Delete Options
Über How To's

....... And much more!
Like what you see? Donate Today!
haha well sponser back up

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
I've meant to get some decals and a plate frame from j0n for like 3 yrs, but never have. Also, you just missed are 1 meet for the year.

btw, Az isnt big enough for 2 huge spoilers....

no welcoming party/mini meet? :eh:

yeah i tried to get jon to bring me some decals to the 2010 convention but IDK if he ever read it because i didnt pm him.

im gonna find a way to jamp my stock spoiler in my car too for the trip there...i already shaved the center post on it but i havent done any bondo work to it yet.....

1 - 20 of 116 Posts