Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,940 Posts
lol u guys are crazy

and not to be a party pooper but nopi sucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some of the promotional/vendor models were more attractive then the girls that were on stage doing the bikini contest last year. I'm sorry but...cottage cheese just makes me puke... :throwup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
FuriousG20tGrl said:
Some of the promotional/vendor models were more attractive then the girls that were on stage doing the bikini contest last year. I'm sorry but...cottage cheese just makes me puke... :throwup:
+1 on the cottage cheese!!! :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,857 Posts
ChickenWing said:
and not to be a party pooper but nopi sucks.
True!

I had heard about it for a long time then one time I went to georgia hmm about 7 years ago and I went into the store and was like, uhh apc ricer stuff? thats all you guys got? I can imagine how bad thier car shows are. I've seen the nasty bikini girls on their advertising. :throwup:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,863 Posts
I've been the past 2 years, usually just hang out with the Nico Guys (Greg, etc).

Nopi blows ass, I'm sorry but its probably one of the worst car shows put on. I may be going if some of the nissan folks I know are going, but besides that I lost interest in it, fortunatly the last 2 years I was able to hang out with Ainsley and the Garrett folks which made it enjoyable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,193 Posts
FuriousG20tGrl said:
Some of the promotional/vendor models were more attractive then the girls that were on stage doing the bikini contest last year. I'm sorry but...cottage cheese just makes me puke... :throwup:

whats cottage cheese? cellulite?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
FuriousG20tGrl said:
It's a brand new year and that means NOPI is coming down. Just thought I'd give you all a headups, especially for you AZ peeps that aren't doing anything for March 17-18th @ Firebird.

More info:
http://www.myspace.com/nopimotorsports
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/220908
http://www.nopi.com/2006/index.htm

BTW, I'll be modeling for NICO and will be there all weekend, so come see me! I'll have my G there, so come support! Thanks!'

Raquel/Furious
myspace.com/pinay85

Cute filipino girl drivin a G = HOT! :naughty:
 

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
Joined
·
5,201 Posts
FuriousG20tGrl said:
It's a brand new year and that means NOPI is coming down. Just thought I'd give you all a headups, especially for you AZ peeps that aren't doing anything for March 17-18th @ Firebird.
I might be in the area (visiting teh familia) around that time, maybe i'll stop by if any other gnetters go...:thumbsup:

kid94_G20_92 said:
:D:D:D

its Rakel not RAchel! woo00ot
its Raquel, & lay off teh 1800 mang, j/k on the pisto, drink-it-up...:LOL:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,193 Posts
Cesarin_se-r said:
I might be in the area (visiting teh familia) around that time, maybe i'll stop by if any other gnetters go...:thumbsup:



its Raquel, & lay off teh 1800 mang, j/k on the pisto, drink-it-up...:LOL:
callate wey!, i was pronouncing it gringo style!

1800 FTMFW!!!!!!!!

SALUD!

inche cesar!

edit: Shushhh Kahren!, u kno u want it too!:LOL:
 
1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Top