Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month turned out to be not so gud for me and my G. Me and couple of friends went to Vegas for a weekend. Before this I have made at least 4-5 trips to vegas in the G without any problem. But this time I wasnt tht fortunate. Aparently the car stalled about 75 miles from Vegas. When we pulled over we saw a lot of smoke come out of the engine. What I feared the most happened. The motor got burned and we had to get it towed to Vegas. Further inspection showed that the rediator cracked from the top and sprayed all the coolant. The temperature gauge never showed anything. Since we were on the freeway and didnt get any sign, it was too late by the time it stalled. Even the mechanic said that was unsual, he had never seen a radiator crack like tht.

Neways, since I work full time and I needed it fixed asap.. I decided not to look around for a cheap motor and get a JDM from a shop a friend had recommended. So guys, bad news = A lot of expense - Motor, Cooling system but the gud news - I am JDM now ....

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
aparently the car over heated and stalled out prolly needs a head gasket. but posibly warped the head a bit

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope...I am afraid not.... toast ...totally burnt..... no hope... according to 4 mechanics. and its a P11...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts