Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for at least the past 2 days I haven't gotten any emails from the forum. I know it's not me because I've had my spam blocker off for a long time just for that reason. You can imagine all the junk emails I get as a sacrifice for this forum :eek: .

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
This might be an issue if not the email settings on GNet's side:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=g20.net

G20.net appears in a few spam databases, SBL-XBL being the most prominent one (my company calls to this database and checks also.

I'd assume the mods will go through and remove our names from these periodicly.

Your mail server (ISP or otherwise) might use these databases also to validate email as spam..

- Jon

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that must be why get the email reminders with spam in the title, but I removed all my spam blockers for just that reason. so now I get a ton of junk mail just to get mail from here, but today and the last few days I've been getting nothing

·
Administrator
5,852 Posts
Ericdd said:
yeah that must be why get the email reminders with spam in the title, but I removed all my spam blockers for just that reason. so now I get a ton of junk mail just to get mail from here, but today and the last few days I've been getting nothing

Sounds like the your ISP is using spamassassin, they also subscribe to those websites then because thats built into spamassassin.

- Jon

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Mine have been bugging out for the past year. I wont get them for like a month or two and then get like 60 all at one time..

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I have not recived E-mail notifications from gnet in at least two years. I tried changing to my other e-mail accts and all it did was lock me out :( I guess gnet is black listed on both of the e-mail servers I use.

I have learned to live with it I guess.

Mike

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I was wondering if I could contact my providers and see if they can remove gnet form any black list its on but if its on one server it will be on alot of others. I'll get around to looking into it sometime :-/

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts