Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it, I've had it with these careless assh*les who end up marking or scratching your precious ride with their banged up car doors, worse of all, they probably don't even realize it or just don't care. This really bugs me, it actually 'hurts' me to see my flawless G tainted with some other's paintwork or worst an ingrain scratch - bastards!

Sorry I just had to get it out my system when I saw a little mark on the driver's door - it broke my heart!!! What about those that run a shopping cart into the car, or brush their cars against yours when trying to parallel park - some people just don't know!!!!???

Anyone else care to moan about this.......

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Or the ones that drive Ford Explorers and don't know how to stop properly when you're 2nd in line at a stop sign with five of your friends, and it's slightly drizzling and you realize you live in SoCal where no one can drive in rain worth a crap, and you hear the squeal of an overly heavy gas-guzzler as the idiot, uninsured driver plows into the right side of your car and upon looking back, you realize that the guy has no plates as he backs his damned SUV up and swings around and you can't catch him.... grrr... why do people drive SUVs.... no wonder they need the extra safety.... they can't drive.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ohh damn that sucks!!! :angry:

FF Drifter said:
Or the ones that drive Ford Explorers and don't know how to stop properly when you're 2nd in line at a stop sign with five of your friends, and it's slightly drizzling and you realize you live in SoCal where no one can drive in rain worth a crap, and you hear the squeal of an overly heavy gas-guzzler as the idiot, uninsured driver plows into the right side of your car and upon looking back, you realize that the guy has no plates as he backs his damned SUV up and swings around and you can't catch him.... grrr... why do people drive SUVs.... no wonder they need the extra safety.... they can't drive.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Now you know why I park my car away from everyone in a parking lot. Sure I might look like an idiot parked all the way in the back of a parking lot where there are no cars around, but it's better than being parked beside someone that has had their license for a few days and can't even park properly.

Just last week I was watching this kid with his dad in the passenger seat back out of his garage area and as he's backing up, he slams right into a car. The car jerks, the guy has this "what was that" (knowing what it was) look on his face and then he drives off! The other car had damage on the front drivers side and so I tagged down that mutha's license plate and maybe i'll be a witness in court. Judge Judy here i come! :) oh, I'm in Canada, scrap that.

SUV's are a bunch of crap. Especially those overworked ones. I don't really have a problem with some of the smaller end ones, but why do people find it necessary to buy a huge SUV when they don't carry anything in the back, nor have children. It's pointless.

·
Registered
470 Posts
check this out:

2002 Infiniti G20 w/ sports package right.

I live in Boston...rain snow sleet sand and salt on the highways and roads during the winter. Mad crazy freakin MIB style bugs flying around during the spring and summer.

My front is so chipped that it looks metallic cuz of all the little white chips from sand and salt. Plus ontop of that people can't parallel park in boston so I have bumper and license plate markers all over the fronta nd rear of my bumper (i don't have a front license plate sooo) Plus ontop of that I got marks all over the side of my car cuz the parking spots are mad narrow in boston so people swing open their monstrosity of a door open onto my car. NEVER MIND ALL THE FREAKIN BOULDERS THAT GET KICKED UP AND LAND ON MY WINDSHEILD AND HOOD AND ... oh man now i'm heated.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I agree...

Besides, most people who buy SUV's never take them off-road anyway. Other than that, I think it's a total waste of money and gas. But then, the only reason that people buy those things is because "everybody's got one":-\

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
not fit for the roads...

I hear you about parking at the rear of the lot or something, I do that the best I can too....or at least park right in the corner beside the kerb or try to park next to another slick looking luxury car. But fools will always be fools, and it bugs me that people can simply 'hit and run' like that - but karma says - 'what goes around comes around', and I sure hope those carelesss MFs have something happen that makes them realize that they are not fit to be on the roads.

As for SUVs or monster trucks, when I used to drive my modified Prelude, because I was soooo low and in the SUV driver's blind spot, I would have to make a point of revving my engine when I was beside them on the highway, just so that they could 'feel' the vibration of my car's resonating muffler exhaust that gave it its 'beefy sound'. Not sure if it will work the same for my G, as it is more of a deep 'purr'.

Ever come across those BAD DRIVERS who have a powerful 3+ litre, V6 luxury car but who just can't handle the power or size of the car?? Perhaps its their parent's car or husband's car?? They drive like true road hogs, change lanes without signalling and cut you up because they think they own the road with their Lexus, Mercs or 7 series Bimmer?!?!? Or the worse ones to watch out 4 in Toronto are the classic champagne coloured Toyota Corollas, who you know simply own a car for the sake of having a car and managed to get the biggest 'special offer' for that year!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey, I just got rid of a pathfinder in favor of my G. I had a fully loaded 98 pathfinder, and I only took it off road once. At 13 miles a gallon and 0-60 in a week, I decided to get something a little faster and better on gas. I liked the quality and heavy construction of the Nissan so I got the g20 :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
I was given a 95 pathfinder SE...then I got brush guards and new headlights sony headunit, ski wracks, system ... alot of crap.

Shit that thing was at like 165000 miles and still the only problem it gave me was the transmition blew one time...cuz I tooled the crap out of it.

but anyhow...yeh I had no problem with dings and bumper marks with that badass.

now my G.....the smallest thing seems to stand out like a mofo...MY POOR BABY IS ONLY 10 MONTHS OLD BUT LOOKS LIKE SHE'S BEEN IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

So gotta get a professional detail and repaint and sand the front end and rear bumper...then baby should be back to normal.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
It's a fact that most street racers and maniac drivers here in Toronto and I'm sure pretty much everywhere else are amateur drivers with little or no experience. They are either G1 or G2 drivers, so I'm sure those drivers with 3+ litre cars that drive like maniacs on the road etc are beginner drivers who have borrowed mom's or dad's car and decided to take it for a spin and showoff.

The pathfinder is one fugly SUV :).

·
Registered
470 Posts
hey man...that pathfinder was given to me....soo comfortable.
if i had a choice i would get a 2002 Escalade with 22" chrome bling blings. either that or a Mercedes G500 with 22" chrome bling blings. hahahha but thats if i win the lottery.

·
Registered
424 Posts
My one way to avoid this kind of ignorant people is to park real far away. But be warned, don't be mistaken far being safe as opposed to being a bait for break in. Know your surroundings. One other way is to park at a corner so that only two sides of the car are exposed to the open. The other way is to pray that there are no mark on the car as you approach it! LOL. I do it all the time!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Someone has been watching too much of the Big Tymers "Hood Rich" video :).

That G500 benz is a power monger! But starting from $73,000 .. ouch.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nissan Snatchfinder what we used to call my friends ride...I always park away from the rest of the cars in a lot, I know before I had my G I was careless about that crap, now I am older and more Learned in the ways :)

SUV's suck ecspecially the BIG BLACK Caddie ones with Bling Bling rims who's stereo you can hear clearly, even thou there driving in the oposing direction!

I also think rich people belive they make so much money the dont need to use "blinkers" nor have time to slow down behind you when your pulling inot your driveway...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah, but if some bling-blinger in an SUV won't slow down for me as a make a right, I'll let him hit me. He can afford to get me a new car anyways.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah, within 3 days getting mine some bitch dented my drivers side passenger door. I could've killed her. I know it was a her cos her POS Saab was still parked there and no guy ever sits that close to the steering wheel. I was so pissed off if I hadn't had to go pick up my girlfriend I'd have waited there and caved her m***** f****** head in. No respect for property.

I've not stopped in that car park since. Always park away from others where possible, Try to leave only one exposed side if any and if I can't do that I park really badly so nobody can park next to me. I look around and it's amazing how many damn nice cars are parked badly, and I'm coming to the conclusion that is not cos they can't park.

While were on the subject, has anybody used dent wizard www.dentwizard.com , cos they reckon the can get rid of the dent without repainting. I just want to know if they're any good.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
hey man...that pathfinder was given to me....soo comfortable.
if i had a choice i would get a 2002 Escalade with 22" chrome bling blings. either that or a Mercedes G500 with 22" chrome bling blings. hahahha but thats if i win the lottery.

na if ur gettin the SUV gotta 24" but i would love the benz CLK430 with 20's thats the dream

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well at least all of you guys dont live in a neighborhood where everyone drive those damn loud a$$ muscle car making all those damn noise and on top of that, someone in the area keyed my car all around and put F*ck Chink cars on my hood. I end up paying like 4500 dollars to repaint my whole car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts