Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
429 Posts
Whats the date

Is today April 1st?

Althou is retrospect if you look WERE the pics have been taken at, and you start to get a strange understanding of WHY someone would do something like that....

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea.. im not really a big fan of the huge spoilers like that.. so im gona have to say i dont realy like it.. but its ur car, so if u like it, then its good..:nervous:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol...well im glad yall are bein honest...thanx

i like it (not 2 be rude) but thats all that matters...THANX...:p :rambo: ;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
p10Speed said:
http://www.geocities.com/g20boi/g20intenn.html

here's some pics of my new wing i jus got friday..lemme kno what yall think...see ya'll...and could someone lemme kno how to become a sponsor...??

p10Speed said:
lol...well im glad yall are bein honest...thanx

i like it (not 2 be rude) but thats all that matters...THANX...:p :rambo: ;)

=) You're right. That is all that matters.

Well...... it'll certainly keep the rear planted.... if you get the attack angle right.

Now you need a big-ass splitter for the front to balance your aero.

=)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
official ricer G20

Yikes! I know I just laughed when I saw those photos load on my pc.. along with a groan of 'there's no accounting for taste' ...but like others have said, the great thing about America is the ability for self expression.... but I'm glad I don't have to see it on the street in my neighborhood!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm...thanx chris!:evil: .....j/p

·
Farting this very moment
2,225 Posts
when your car hits 200 mph youll be alright, so that part is cool. im glad you like it, cause that is all that matters, but to me its just another ridiculous wing that will get your car mistaken for a civic.

·
Registered
133 Posts
One word seems to pop into my mind when I see that beast of a wing......DOWNFORCE. That thing will keep a space shuttle from leaving the ground. :lol:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry, man, I can't see any wing in the pics...where is it?

By the way, did you notice that you were rear-ended by some dudes named Wilbur & Orville Wright? Remnants of their aircraft are still sitting on your trunklid.

You may want to call insurance.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
sorry for the hate but Im not into aluminum spilers. I dont think that your car needs a spoiler that drastic to keep it down. We might have a G20 but would not need a spoiler that drastic to help the G forces

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi, Personally I like tha smaller spoilers 4 our cars, I liek my stock better, but i am happy that u like it, and thats all u need, but i do agreee with whever said that it may be mistaken 4 a civic....are u gonna paint it to match?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea imma paint the sides white to match the car ...but for gettin mistaken for a civic i dont think so i have gotten mistaken tons of times for a jetta...thanx

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey, that's not bad. Big rear wings are best matched with an aggressive front end. If I went for a big wing, I'd make the car pretty low and have an aggressive front end like the Ninjacar one.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts