Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hey there PDX........not to be a dick or anything.......but I think you need to give more time....like a month or so in advance.......it tends to work better.....that way we can take time off work or ask the parent(thats me lol) if its coo.......:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian: darn parents!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well TIZAO, you can still try to make it, this will be a wholesome group activity so I'm sure your parents won't mind ;) We have 3 so far, maybe 4 or 5 with you :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
i would love to come but like what was said earlier, i need a little bit more of a notice to get some time off work, my boss would fire me........ salesman at a bike shop are easy to replace

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well all, My suggestion is this:

We all decide somewhere to meet (if you can't then its ok, there will be other meetings) for this Friday night. Not the Drags however, so that we can all save a little fuel and so that the guys who cant make it wont be missing out on too much (also, i still havent done any engine work, im going to be pretty soon though).

Maybe we can go take a little tour of some of the areas lesser known roads, eh?

And we can get everyones contact info, and some suggestions on a website and whatnot (my buddy can help me make a really nice one).

But we also set a date with a little more advance notice for the guys who need that time to make sure they can attend.

How that sound for everyone?

Also, ive got some ideas i wanna discuss with the local area owners/(soon to be portland g20 members!!!! yay)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
SOunds great, is there any store there now ? That's a nice big place to meet. Good idea :) now we need a date and time. How about 5 pm friday, I know you two can make it and whoever else reads this and can make it there can just show up. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, since the rest of the NW G's can't make this friday, we will set up a time and a location to meet up every friday, so that the rest of you can just drop by if your schedules permit. I'll have more info on rimes and locations later this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts