1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
lol pic #24 is my fav. we should of keep-ed the street marker. good to see everybody!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
COOL GUYS!! I will be at GG12....wit the 20 year classic.......

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
So you had Teriyaki...that was the meat.....cool guys....

·
Registered
20,916 Posts
No, we went to Caveman, a bbq place across the street from the teryaki and hamburger conveniance store place that I've never been inside because it scares me.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
No no No colin you cant trick me....thats why I couln't find it you were at the hairy cocky place....

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
^^^^ you flux capacitor is showing!!!!!

j/k all you do to get that "look" is take off your pass side wiper blade arm assy and then remove the divers side wiper arm assy and install is were the pass side was

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
why didn't you put the cover back on? Does it have to be modded now?!

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
^^^^ you flux capacitor is showing!!!!!

j/k all you do to get that "look" is take off your pass side wiper blade arm assy and then remove the divers side wiper arm assy and install is were the pass side was
ROFL. i knew this would get back at me. I never knew you could do that. what a NEWB i am. Colin's car looks mad light. everyone's car looks real tight. nice job guys. Its hard to get a successful meet here in the east.

·
Registered
20,916 Posts
Lol. I haven't even got around to the mono wiper yet. That is just the driver arm on the passenger side. I got the parts recently to work on a legit mono wiper but it is going to require welding and such since I'm not going to do it half assed like my old P10 and also I don't want to tear it apart until I have another car to drive since it rains everyday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts