Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 6288 Posts

·
Registered
21,010 Posts

Ikea 09/05/04

YAY IKEA!

Lunch consisted of Swedish meatballs and new potatos.

We only had one sticker with us.

We decided to not apply it to the car incase we need it for something later.

This one is powered by nismo so watch out! Also the tri spoke advans are making a comeback, or at least the hub cap versions are.

We so almost slaped the sticker on this car, untill people started to load up the bed and drove off. It matches the swedish colors, eerrr something. :paranoid:

One last shot of the intercoolers again.

I bought a couple extra plates so I don't have to wash them so much, Charles got some wire loom for cheap. Then we went to the great wall.

Great Wall Shopping Mall 09/05/04

Lots of Altimas and Q45s in this lot.

And the less fortunate...

We also saw Charles' anti hood rattle mod.

Inside were some asians playing DDR.

Charles playing on the motorcycle ride.

Rob playing on the 4x4 ride.

Yeah there was a JDM car store in the mall. Rob got a refill for his JDM air freshner and a new drifter shirt.

·
Registered
21,010 Posts
GT20iR said:
Yeah, the blue one from the classefieds. $170 shipped. I' thinkin about it. I'm going wheel searching now and comparing. I'm trying to figure more out on my secret super G20 mod...;)
I sent another e-mail asking about you super secret mod we'll see what he says. I like N1 exhausts. You need another muffler.

·
Registered
21,010 Posts
PrimeraRob3 said:
I'll honk my horn at noon in remembrance of NWG20. You may hear it...
Doubt it. Your horn weaked out. Seriously I think you should just go down to GI Joes and pick up a new set of hellas. You probably just need to replace the compressor as all the tubing seamed good.

·
Registered
21,010 Posts
GT20iR said:
Are we all about the Hello Kitty and the horns now?

Well I figure that a horn should be heard, and so that is why I bought the 118dB hella air horn. It has that cool high pitched sound just like a high end sportscar would have. Well now that I spent $30 on something I might as well use it, especially in enclosed areas that echo, like tunnels.

As for the Hello Kitty, well that is japanese. And if it is Japanese it is cool.

·
Registered
21,010 Posts
GT20iR said:
Here's some Rota's Rob... Which color do you think looks the best...Click Here! I like the steel grey polished, flat gun metal and steel grey...
Think japanese. Cause Japanese is cool, remember? Therefore you really need to get 2 different colors, one for the fronts and one for the rears. Ideally you would want different style wheels on the front and rear but well have to work up to that with just doing the colors for now. I'm thinking gold w/ a pink lip. or red w/ a blue lip would accentuate your JDMness.

·
Registered
21,010 Posts
PrimeraRob3 said:
Sweet. I have some folding chairs too. This week's meet will have to be carry-out and a card game! We can set up a table right in someone's parking lot until we get kicked out! We also need a NWG20 banner to hang from your card table...hehe. So, this weeks meet....Wed or Thurs? I think Jason (VegasG20t) may be able to make it on Weds...
Wednesday, so Jason can make it. Where is some good carryout in the dirty south?

·
Registered
21,010 Posts
I though since our thread is moving right along I'd tell you about my little adventure tonight. There was basically no one on the road tonight and the stupid traffic lights would stop me for some reason. So I practiced on launching my car in full loudness/burnout fashion. I'm getting pretty good at it. Left a bunch of rubber and smoke. I was pretty excited.

GT20iR said:
A stock car? Brian's G20T was damn close to stock but she was clean, very clean. Looked awsome.... well.. till now... the front is all jumbled...
I'd say this one is even cleaner.

PrimeraRob3 said:
Well...we can do whatever. Colin and I thought about carry out and then settin' up the card table. However, we can do anything.
^ I like that idea. I'm thinking of some place where your not quite sure if the employees have green cards, and it is served in styrofoam with plastic utensils.

·
Registered
21,010 Posts

Caveman 09/08/04

Caveman again, cause we strive for originality, or are too lazy to find another place to eat. BBQ was good as usual. The aformentioned card table didn't make an appearance as it was raining outside. We'll save that for later.

The new wheels

Looking good

New trunk setup, very clean.

Closeup on the Nismo

Raindrops on Rob's car.

After dinner, total of 5 g20s yay!

I really need to bring my tri-pod if I expect any of these night shots to show up.

1 - 20 of 6288 Posts