Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

25261 - 25280 of 25306 Posts

·
Registered
20,764 Posts
I don't know yet. I need to finish putting my p10 back together but it isn't cooperating.

P.S. drive belts on a RHD P10 w/ABS sucks.

·
Registered
20,764 Posts
I still have the car they go on. lol. Actually I drove it today, after it took me 15 mins this morning to figure out why the car wouldn't start. ProTip: must be in Park or Neutral. I would have left it where it was, but I needed to move it anyway cause today was concrete pouring day for the pool.

Looks like I'm going to drop off the car on 9/27-28 and pick up ~2 weeks later. Debating if I should swappy swap beforehand which really only means I have this weekend or swappy swap the weekend after I get it back. I still think after would be better cause it is not tax season after 10/15 so if I need time off to work on it I'll be fine to just tell the partners where to go. Also I need parts. What I'm not sure. Probably clutch disk and an axle or two. And shifter parts cause I may have forgotten where I put them.

Oh and if anyone wants free interior parts, let me know what you need now. I'm just keeping the touring leather seats. Everything else is going in the recycling bin.

·
Registered
20,764 Posts
Oh, and the other day it was raining and I slammed on the brakes and skidded like 40 feet. hmm ABS doesn't work that well on the T4...oh wait, it doesn't have it. I forgot lolz.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gotta do some work on mine as well. Thinking new chain or spun bearings.... Need to get it somewhere i can inspect it since my apartment complex frowns upon stuff like that.

·
Registered
20,764 Posts
Still got those brake cable for you.
I'll need the cables soon. You around this weekend?

I believe I'm getting my car back tomorrow (Friday). That means all the remaining items will need to be installed on Saturday so Sunday I can drive to Las Vegas. Mini Meet time! Location TBD.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Let me know, I'm working most of Saturday, I'll be at work 10-3. after that I should be able to meet up or you can swing by my work and I can get you those cables.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hah woow I JUST now noticed this thread! Sweet! Im in on the Kent/Auburn line, Don't know if yal r still having meetups n whatnot as i just glanced at this ~somehow saw it while im in the middle of doing my clutch master cylinder and desperately searching for anything useful lol~but yeah cool to see theres others nearby.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,087 Posts
Y’all missed stud fest 2019. I saw a break in the rain and went for it. I love how simple the P01 is. Replaced one front and rear wheel stud in under 30 minutes. No more 14 lug nut setup for me I’m rolling a cool 15 (can’t seem to find where the last one went when I took off the winter wheels). On a side note anyone selling a single R40 neo-chrome?

·
Registered
20,764 Posts
I missed it? ahh. :(

Now that you are so good at it, how about playing again on hard mode and replace my stud that holds the eBrake cable in place above the heatsheild above the resonator.

I broke it cause it is a small fastener that should probably be finger tight....but then I'm like but brakes are important so 3 stars worth of SNAP! okay now I'm without brakes again.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Y’all missed stud fest 2019. I saw a break in the rain and went for it. I love how simple the P01 is. Replaced one front and rear wheel stud in under 30 minutes. No more 14 lug nut setup for me I’m rolling a cool 15 (can’t seem to find where the last one went when I took off the winter wheels). On a side note anyone selling a single R40 neo-chrome?
Pics or it didn't happen..

25261 - 25280 of 25306 Posts