Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

25281 - 25300 of 25315 Posts

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
8498 Seaview Pl. NW, Seattle, WA 98117. March 24th, 11am. We'll be parked next to the huge Japanese cherry blossom tree on the north end of the trailer parking lot on your left side when you enter the park. Bring a chair or stand the whole time. Also, if it is raining, bring gore-tex.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Dane it’s Lucas. I’ve been laying low for a bit but I am here.

By the way if any one feels up to making the drive there’s always a meet happening here in Tacoma every Friday and Saturday.
As far as I know I’m the only one that shows up in a G20 but there’s all sorts of cars that come by. 370Zs, Challengers, a Lambo here and there, and the occasional motorcycle. Sometimes people bring their kids on Saturday.

Anyway it’d be awesome for a squad of Gs to roll up ? we should meet nearby and then drive up caravan style some time lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do these meets still happen? I recently joined this forum, and would love to meet other G20 owners and enthusiasts. I live in Sac, and my car aint much of a looker cuz i havent had her for about 5 years, but id definitely come to one of these meets just to see other peoples p10s or p11s!

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
By the way if any one feels up to making the drive there’s always a meet happening here in Tacoma every Friday and Saturday.
Yeah I'm probably not going to go to that.

Do these meets still happen? I recently joined this forum, and would love to meet other G20 owners and enthusiasts. I live in Sac, and my car aint much of a looker cuz i havent had her for about 5 years, but id definitely come to one of these meets just to see other peoples p10s or p11s!
Maybe like once a year lol. Where is Sac?

25281 - 25300 of 25315 Posts